Shot -9

Evening:
Swara was still sitting on bench looking at the blank space. Suddenly a kid threw a ball toward her bringing her out of trace. She look up to see a boy approaching her.
Boy: di ,please give me ball.
Swara smiled: sure, here take it.
She threw the ball toward him.
He ran taking his ball not before giving him wonderful smile.

Then only swara look around and realized she is late. She should go to mm .

After sometime she reached mm. She come inside to find uttara with sujatha and AP. She approached her.

Uttara: bhabhi, why u got so late? Everything is fine? I called u but I guess ur phone is silent.
Swara realized that she kept her phone silent.
Swara: umm.. yeah I just got busy with something.
Uttara:ok , u go and take rest. U look tired.
Swara:( smiled) ok

She turned to go upstairs , moving with her thoughts.
( Monologue) don't care for me uttara. It's making difficult for me to hide. Already pari bhabhi, and adarsh bhaiyya started to behave nicely with me along with u. U all will feel betrayed when truth will be out which I can't let happen.

Thinking all this she go to her room. She opened the door and go inside. She closed the door and turn around only to find sanskar who look at her. Why he is home so early? Didn't he went to office after hospital? Was he waiting for her to come?
He was working in his laptop but his eyes were having something which was unreadable, something confusing. Was it anger or hurt. Before she could figure it out ,he turn his gaze back to laptop and started working with stern face.
She knew he came to hospital, he heard Everything. He saw her then why he is not asking anything. Surprisingly he was silent. Why? He should get angry on her na?

She went to cupboard and took out her clothes then went to change. As she go to washroom and shut the door. Sanskar looked up. He didn't go to office and directly come mm. Everyone were surprised to see him back from office soon but he said he is tired. He sent his car with driver to repair as it was damaged. Sujatha ask him but he said he had small accident and he is fine. Nothing happened to him. He just need rest. He came to his room.. he changed and sat on bed thinking about everything happened in hospital. He was also thinking about few days back when he saw her with Samar.. one side he want to believe that he must be his friend but what was the need to lie. Why will she hide Samar being her friend..
He was getting frustrated with every minute passing and swara was also not back. So ,he took his laptop and started working to divert his mind. But, it didn't help him to get him away from her thoughts. He don't know how long he was working,then she came . He look at the time. It was 5:45 p.m. where was she since three hours. Yeah, he had seen her in hospital three hours before and she came now. Oviously she must be with Samar. They had some plans, He thought.

The bathroom door opened and she came out. She looked at him then go to dressing table and kept her earrings in drawer. She thought it's better to leave the room. She should go to pari and uttara and spend some time with them. It's better to escape than to face him, she thought . But as she moved she heard him.

Sanskar:swara??
Swara was scared just with simple way to take her name but she composed herself and turned around to him.
Swara:( try to be normal) yeah..

Sanskar: Is there something I should know ?
Swara:( shuddered) wh... What.. r..u, talk.. talking about?
Sanskar: ( chuckled sarcastically) I expected this from u but still had a hope that u will say the truth...
Swara: ( stammering) what.. what truth ,.. rr.. r u talking about? I ... I don't un.. understand u?
Sanskar: It's ok but i understood everything. Anyway, I told to receive some letter and u were not here so..
Swara: yeah, I m sorry I was ..
Sanskar: in ur dad's office . U needed to sign papers. I m sure ur work was done.
Swara: yeah.. I..
Sanskar: but just signing some papers can't take so much time, right. don't u think so? ( Looking at his watch) I mean, I also have to sign lot of papers but I never took 3 hours or more.
Swara: no..
Sanskar: let it be ,u must be spending time with ur Dad.
Swara: yeah.
Sanskar: anyway, the letter I told to receive was ur blood report and it's normal. So nothing to worry. Here take this.( Handle her cover)