Shot- 8

Sanskar p.o.v:

Since the time ,I saw swara with that guy Samar. I always get angry on small things. I don't know why I never able to control my anger.. I want to ask her and know that  there is nothing between them ,but damn why I m acting like a possessive husband. I try to burry my anger inside but that frustration come out of me and I get angry on whomever I see but not on her. If I can simply ask her then I will get answer but  still I didn't tried to ask from her about Samar. He may be his friend and  I don't think I should accuse her but still it I feel like something is burning inside me. Yeah, he must be his friend. Why will she do something wrong. Please don't tell I m falling for her because I don't want to. She always stay silent around me and sometimes this silence also make me irritated. But in these days, I don't think much but something is changing inside me.. sometimes I find myself looking at her , admiring her without letting her know. I hope she didn't see me.
I get surprise to see her when she shout on uttara for pari bhabhi. Oviously because my family never really cared for her presence but she never bothered it . she shout on uttara just for pari bhabhi and she was right at her place.. for a second she also realized what she did and then she hurt her foot by glass piece while moving toward room.  I was worried to see it's bleeding and bandaged it. I tried gently to pull the glass piece but she wince a bit. I felt really bad for her.
Then, she was going to bedroom with hurt foot but  I took her in arm. I was confused with myself, couldn't I just supported her but what's wrong in carrying her. I mean she is my wife only. She was much light weighted for me . I was thinking all this when I saw her. Her reaction was worth to watch. Oh my god, her face.. it was really difficult for me to maintain my stern expression.. her arm was around my shoulder and another on my chest and I will be lying if I say that I wasn't affected. But I masked my emotion. I find her sweating, was it due to my proximity. I smirked thinking about it. So, I hold that affect on her interesting.. But suddenly I felt her hand around me loosen, I look at her to find she had got unconscious. Once I came to room, I made her lay on bed and patted her face. She was still unconscious. I got worried. Why will anyone get unconscious Because of  foot injury. Then I thought she might be stressed or something. I called Shreya my friend. She is doctor. She told, swara might be stressed so let her rest and if I find anything, she will come. But then also I told her to come and check her in morning.
In morning, I was really confused to see her reaction  when I told her that doctor is coming to check her. She denied but I glared and she accepted.  Shreya check her , she told everything is fine but told to have blood test for assurance. I saw swara's face as shadow pass through her face. I could see her Expression changing. Was she worried for something? I just hope Everything will be normal when reports will come. Swara tried to makes excuses and I held her arm and Shreya took the sample.
Swara was really not comfortable with it and I could feel it like she was scared of something. Now, I was more determined to know why?

After finishing my work in  evening I went to home. I went to my room but as I entered inside I find swara coughing badly. She saw me and immediately rushed to washroom and  shut the door. I got worried and go to washroom.
I knocked on door and call her ,if she is ok or not? Then after few minutes she came out side.
I saw her eyes red and got concerned.
" Are u okay " I asked.

She sweats but said she is fine.. she drank water in hurry and it chocked .
I felt something wrong as she was not looking at me and she was going from there but I hold her hand as I saw something as got shocked.

" Wait" I said.

She turned around and look at me. While I look at her nose that was bleeding.
" Ur nose is bleeding swara, what happened?" I asked with concern.

She get shocked and immediately tried to cover her nose. I hurriedly took cotton from drawer and go toward her. Before I could say anything she took cotton and pressed it against her nose.