Shot- 5

Hey guys.. I m here with next part ..

To be continued...

Sanskar p.o.v:
It's been three months of this so called marriage. Yes, definitely a so called marriage where nothing like relationship we have. It never gonna work if it's a forced marriage, that's just happen in those romantic novels and movies only. Atleast not before one compromise in that relationship. And I m not gonna compromise ever in my life. Well, that's what I thought so but I don't know what happening with me nowadays.. since my last encounter with her. I do want to shout on her.. get angry on her and take my frustration out on her but I couldn't do it.. her words still roam in my my like
" Some one will be there for me when she leave "
I was not able to recover from that and her next word
" Thanks and keep hating me always"
I m like what to do. She should get affected but no here is me who is most affected. And those words still affect me. What does she exactly means to say? It doesn't hurt her that I will divorce at the end of six months?
I know there was something wrong with me and I decided to stay away from her. I talk to her rudely sometime but most of the time I choose to ignore her. And I was surprised with myself when I try to stop mom who was taunting her for something.
It was normal Sunday, we were sitting in hall having some quality time together. When she come from somewhere,I noticed her but choose to ignore but still I could sense she was standing there. She didn't go to room. As we were spending time, laksh and uttara were pulling each other legs.. uttara as usual teasing him with girls names. Everyone were laughing looking at laksh face.. then I again see her . She was not looking at me but looking at everyone as if finding herself in between us. I know she don't have anyone accept her father. Must be thinking about having a family I thought but I came out of thought hearing mom who saw her and taunt her.

" What are u looking at? Don't u have any work rather than putting ur evil eyes on our family? " Mom shouted.

She jerked as she was in some thought I guess. She was having smile on her face which immediately faded hearing mom.
Everyone attention go toward her was standing at the steps.

" No, I just came and I was going to..." Swara said.

" Whatever u do, I don't care neither I care to know where were u.. u already tried to snatch happiness of our family now what more u want ? Huh.. I will..." Mom said but I interuppted.

" Mom, let it be. Why r u shouting it will affect ur health, leave her.. and she was just standing ,she didn't do anything.." I said.

" Didn't do anything? What else is left to do? She doesn't have family na, then how will she know it's importance ..." Mom said.

"Mom..please.." I said.
" Sujatha, sanskar is right.. leave it " badi maa said.
I look at her . Her eyes were holding tears like she doesn't wanted to let it fall. As she find me looking at her she just smile it wasn't hard to guess that was a fake one. And then she took back steps and rushed to her room directly without looking back. It was not good. If she doesn't have family.. it's not her mistake. She must be hurt.

I was surprised why I tried to stop mom. I never did that before when she shout at her unnecessary.

I don't know what kind of mixed feeling I m going through which irritate me. I don't want to accept but I get affected by her eyes which held hope sometimes and sometimes hopeless.. like she will loose. I get affected by her tears like my heart tugged with a sudden pain. She looks determined yet weak at the same time like she can fight the world but there is something making her weak. In these months, as if I come to know she wasn't weak.. yes, because it's not easy to live between those people who can just give u hate nothing else. If she doesn't get angry or answer back doesn't mean she is weak. It's her patience , her patience is strong that defeated me Everytime I yell at her. It surprised me. Showing anger is something which everyone can do but controlling ur anger is something that makes u powerful. Is she actually what I see or there is something behind that she was hiding behind that mask of fake smiles.. is there something I should know?