Shot-2

Swara p.o.v:

I woke up as I get disturb by the the sunlight peeping from the curtains of the window. I was not feeling fresh. My head was still heavy like it will burst out. My back was paining. I guess due to uncomfortably sleeping on this couch. I never slept on the couch may be that's why. But deep inside I knew that I was lying to myself giving an excuse to my pain that I m feeling in my heart. I remembered last night and my eyes filled yet again. I look at sanskar who was sleeping comfortably on bed. I blink several times to push back my tears. I m not crying.. I won't cry. This is what I choose for myself. I came to his life by my choice but not him. It was never him. Then a sad smile appear on my lips thinking something. I got up and went to fresh n up taking red and black combination anarkali suit. After taking bath I come out of washroom wiping my hair with towel only to find him awake. But I averted my gaze. I don't want to break once again when he burst his anger on me. It really killing me when he look at me with those hatred eye . I go to dressing table and dried my hair then clip it with clutch. I see my mangalsutra and about to take it but my hand trembled as I remember his words. I m feeling scared. I gathered some courage and took it and tied it around my neck and applied vermilion. Then I turned around and find him looking at me .. I was not able to read his expression but then it turned stern. I look down and passed by him. I thought to go downstairs. I go to in-house temple where elders were praying. I stand behind them and prayed. After praying badi maa gave me Prasad but not before giving disgusting look. I felt bad but shrugged it. Then i went to kitchen , and saw ladies were busy in preparing breakfast. They were very happy but their smile faded as they saw me. I thought to help them. I know their should be ritual of making sweet but I know they won't do it. Oh come on.. I can guess that much.. when they didn't perform other rituals them why this. I asked if I could help them but only to get rude reply from sanskar mom.

" Can I help u ?" I asked politely.

" U have done enough help already. We don't want more. It's our house and our family. U can enjoy ur time till u r here but don't try to force us to accept u." Mom said.

I was hurt but I gulped my tears pressing my lips and nods. Then they served the breakfast. Sanskar also come downstairs but I didn't look up at him. I was in my thoughts when uttara's and mom voice bring me back to sense. As usual taunt.. I nod And see the corner chair was not occupied. I go and sit there and served for myself.. I was not feeling to eat.. my mind was roaming around his words, his anger.. and his family behavior. I was feeling like I was doing mistake by sitting with them and eating, like I was invading their privacy. I felt like an alien in between them as they were talking themselves. I hardly eat anything.
After breakfast, I saw sanskar going out. I went to room and peep through the curtain and find him sitting in car. He started car then I move away from the window.

I sat on sofa doing nothing. Then I got call from papa. I also wanted to talk to him.
"Hey princess ,how are you?" My dad asked.
" I m fine dad" I said.
" Are u taking care of urself, u promised me?" Dad said.
I smiled at his behavior. So protective about me.. that's what any father will be for his daughter.
"Yeah dad, I m taking care of myself. It's only one day dad.. come on" I said and chuckled.
" Yeah but it's been so long I have seen u. " Dad said.
I get sad by his answer. I was also missing him.
" They are not behaving nicely with u? Right?" Dad asked . I smiled sadly.
" They are right at their place dad, we can't do anything about it, right?" I said.
" Why did u do that dad?" I further added. I heard his silence as he knew what I was asking.
" You ruined ur image just because of me. I know u very well dad. U can never think of doing that.." I said trying to hold my tears.

Dad:princess, please don't cry. I did it because I couldn't able to see ur sad face. I want to give u all happiness. Still I m sorry princess because of me..