Shot- 4

Sanskar p.ov. :
I was working on my new project on laptop. Then I thought to take a break. It's already time for dinner. I came back from office soon and then started working. I look at my watch it was already 8:45 p.m. and she was still not here. She usually come back by evening. Yeah, like every weekend she went to meet her dad but now she is not back. I hope she is fine.. no, it's not that I care.. it's just she is a responsibility for me atleast for these six months. Should I call her? I m damn sure no one would know about her whereabout in my family like I said earlier No one care. I was moving to and fro about my position thinking what to do, ok fine I m worried my mind answered my heart.
I finally decided to call her and search for her no. from my contact list pacing  here and there and suddenly I bump to something soft rather I bump to someone and before the person fall I caught hold on her but we both fall on bed with me on top of her. And in a second my nostril hit the exotic french fragrance. It's her. It took a moment for me to realize that my face was dugged in crook of her neck and my lips lingered on her soft skin. I could see she was breathing heavily and clutching my arm in her tight grip. Her eyes were closed. Few strands of hair falling on her face.. and next words that came in my mind, believe me I myself was shocked. BEAUTIFUL yet sexy.. . Damn you sanskar!! Get a grip on your thoughts!! I scold myself.

"Um.. m.. wi.. will u Pl.. please get up from me" I came out of my thoughts hearing her. She had opened her eyes and looking at me.

" Yes, yeah.. I m .. m sorry.." I said as I got up from her.
She also got up and adjusted her dupatta not looking at me.

" So , finally u r here huh!!" I said rudely getting back to my old self or was trying to.
Swara: huh!!( Confused)
Me: yeah, u finally got the time to come back.. have u seen the time?

Swara: u were waiting for me or worried for me? ( She said calmly)

Me: yeah I was actually doing both but in your dreams so come out from that to face the reality that I don't care. And secondly Why don't u live there only? All problems will be solved. and I wont have to see your face again and again.

I knew I was too rude trying to hide that I was actually worried and don't want to accept the truth.
Her lips curved up in a smile or may be sad smile and said.

Swara: Do u really hate my presence so much or making urself believe on that? Because all the time u say something to me and say that u hate me , sometimes it feels like u r making urself believe on your words rather than me"

My eyes turned in fury, and may be because something was hurt inside me that was ego. How can she say this but I knew she was right. I hold her arm and pinned her to wall. She try to go away instantly but I kept my hand on both side leaving no room for her to leave and go close to her.

Me: I don't need to do that understand!! Because I know very well that I hate u. Ur presence is just suffocating me.. I m just waiting for the day that my life will be free from this unwanted relation and u. I hate u.. just get that"

I shouted at the top of my voice.

And then only I could see tear sliding down her cheeks. I keep looking at her but wasn't able to say anything further.

Swara: Thanks and just keep hating me always " she said slowly.

I don't know what i was feeling when I heard her. I left her and took few step back. What was changing inside me that is making me so frustrated. I threw bass that was on table in anger. It break into pieces. She flinched in fear.

" Just get the hell out of my life swara. Just go away" I said sternly and go out of room.

Amazing!! I told her to go away from my life and I myself come out from my room!Oh god!! I will get mad. There is definitely something wrong with me. I didn't overcome from her last sentence what she told before two weeks and now new one..
" Thanks and just keep hating me always " What the hell she is trying to do.
I will definitely have double personality syndrome if I will be around her. One side my anger on her and other side care. And anger side to tell her that I don't care!!