Chapter 13

Colby's P.O.V

  TV set on a specific movie, being horror, and lights shut off, Sam and I lay on his couch as we have the typical movie night couples would have. He insisted on watching Creep. It was a horror film Jake had told him about, and here we are; watching it.

I let out a breath and hid my face in Sam's chest as screaming screeched through the loud speakers on either side of the tv, making me jolt. He rubbed my arm lightly and I lifted my head to continue watching.

As scary as this movie could get, it was still really interesting. "Stop forcing yourself, baby. We can stop if you want." Sam whispered and kissed my cheek. I shook my head and tangled my legs with his, wrapping my arms around his chest.

He chuckled and pressed play on the movie. I stuffed my head in his chest, once more, feeling my body shake in fear once a jump scare and come on. "S-Stop it." I whimpered, not having the bravery to carry on any longer.

He paused the movie and let out a light sigh. "I'm sorry I made you watch it, love." He apologized but I shook my head. "I w-wanted to watch it too." I breathed out and let out big breaths as I tried calming down my heart rate.

"C'mere." He whispered and pulled me up so my head was laying on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face into my neck, letting is warm breath against my neck send shudders through me. "Sleep. You seem really tired." He yawned and closed his eyes.

Approving of his suggestion, I closed my eyes as well and let darkness engulf me as I lay in the safe arms of Samuel Golbach..

(T i m e  S k i p)
Next Morning

My eyes fluttered open to the bright sunlight seeping through the blinds and the soft chirping of birds on the windowsill. Stirring lightly, I pealed off the blanket placed over us and stretched out my arms.

An instant relief washed over my body, hearing the cracking of my cramped up bones as they relax. I stared up at the circular lamp connected to the ceiling as I try to wake up mentally as well.

Reaching for my phone, I clicked it on to be met with fourteen messages sent by Jake Webber. I furrowed my eyebrows and went through them in curiosity. What could he possibly want from me?

Chats:

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Colby guess what!!

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Colby!! Colby colby colby

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Stop ignoring me!!

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Ok I'm sad.

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
I feel ignored. Hurt

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Colby!! Answer meeeeee

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Fine. I'll just tell you myself then..

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
You sure you don't wanna be here fore this?

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Okayy. Here I gooo

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
There's no schl tomorrow!! Roads are fucking closedddd

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
God damnit Colby!!

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
I'm breaking up with you

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
It's officially over.

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿😬:
Done. I'm leaving

Seen at 7:03 am.

"So annoying." Sam groaned and I chuckled, looking over at him. I leaned up and kissed his lips, making him smile against them. Sam's parents were on a week vacation so they left the house to Sam. One of the reasons we were snuggled up openly.

I hummed out and stretched my arms before standing up. I walked towards the window as Sam watches me from the couch with a small smile. "It's snowing." I gasped and looked over at him with lit eyes.

He hummed and walked up behind me before placing his hands on my hips. "I have some fun activities we can do inside." He spoke huskily and placed pecks down my neck.

I blushed and looked away, trying to hide the evident blush on my face. He hummed and lifted my chin so I was looking at him. "Don't hide you're beautiful face from me. I deserve to see it." He smiled making me chuckle and lean in once more..

684 words