Chapter 19

Colby's P.O.V

  It was finally a Saturday. A day free from all that we've been through. School, judgement, and Chandler. A day free from stress and worry. With a bright smile on my face and so with Sam, I cuddle into his side, loving the warmth his fit body radiates.

"My precious baby." He whispered and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes lightly and allowed him to, feeling my body tingle at the sensation. No matter how many times he kisses me or expresses his love to me, it always feels the same. Amazing. Blissful.

Shifting a little on the couch, Sam reached into his pocket and grabbed something. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and watched him do so. "I was going to wait for the perfect moment, but I can't wait much longer." He began and I stirred a little so I was facing him.

He grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes with love. "I've known you since childhood and throughout growing up. You've always been by my side and I couldn't have been happier knowing you were there for me, Colby. I know this is too soon for the both of us.. but I want you to marry me." He spoke, and my heart full on dropped.

"Before you say anything else my love.. I don't mean at this instance. I mean when we're both ready for a marriage and taking a big, but worth it, step in our relationship. But I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Cole Robert Brock, will you do me the honors of accepting this promise ring from me to you?" He said again, unclenching his fist to show a beautiful silver ring, having our initials carved into it in cursive.

It was beautiful.

Tears brimmed my eyes as he slipped it onto my finger, a confident but sweet smile plastered on his face. "I want you to be mine forever. And this, this is what'll confirm to me that you're mine. Knowing as long as you keep it on, my heart will be filled with the love and happiness you make me feel." He smiled, wiping a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I love you Colby. More than you would ever imagine." He whispered, placing a kiss on my hand and then kissing my lips. This is all I ever wanted. It was like a dream come true..

-

We walk through the abandoned factory, the light seeping through the broken parts of it and giving a beautiful look to it all. Vines had coated the rusty walls along with little trees growing through the ground. It was beautifully old, you could say.

"We used to come here all the time." Sam smiled to me as we observed the place, long lost memories returning back to me. "Yea, we did." I whispered, a smile making its way onto my own lips.

I interwhined our fingers, the silver ring sparkling under the sunlight passing through. Sam wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He stared into my eyes, love filling the blue orbs I get to see everyday.

"Gosh you're so beautiful. Hell, you're beauty itself." He whispered, shaking his head in disbelief. My cheeks reddened as I looked up at him, my heart beating faster in happiness.

He cupped my cheek and leaned down to me, kissing me sweetly. I replied back, placing my hands on his shoulders as he pulls me in more. I closed my eyes, focusing on us and only us as we share the love we had bottled up for so, so long.

The kiss was filled with love and genuine. It felt right. Like it was meant to happen, and it was. This all felt like it's meant to be. Almost like love from first sight..

646 words