Chapter 15

Colby's P.O.V

  The snow had died down over night and the roads were now open so we had to eventually. Yet I wasn't looking forward for today.

"I don't want this." I whined and began walking away, when Sam caught me and pulled me back to him. "Neither do I babe, but we have to." He spoke and dragged me into school as a sigh escapes my lips.

The halls were, as usual, full of self-observed teenagers along with the loud chattering they commit. Sam and I break ways as we each head to our own locker, needing to dump and take.

As I did so, I spotted a girl walking up to Sam, her chest almost bare and her makeup done horribly wrong. I'm not one for makeup and such but I'm certain that that's no way one should be seen with.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched from my locker, curious to see what was going to happen. Not able to hear the chattering between the two, I tried reading her lips but it was no use.

She was a bit too close for my liking. So I stood there, watching them secretly as I await Sam to make his move. Yet he doesn't.

About to walk over, my heart dropped once she traced her pointer finger down his chest and bit her lip slutily. The hell she is. I watched as Sam stood uncomfortably, trying to carefully get her away. That made me fume.

I slammed my locker shut with an echo, catching the attention of others and stomped off, not needing to watch this bull shit. Sam noticed and shut his locker before hurrying after me in worry. "Colby! Wait up!" He called after me as he pushed through the people crowding the hall, trying to get to me.

Soon getting lost within the crowd, I head straight to class, ignoring his pleading calls..
I just couldn't deal with this shit right now.

-

"Colby! Love, wait please!" Sam yelled as he ran after me. I ignored him and continued through the halls, trying to keep tears from brimming my eyes. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest, keeping me close.

I tried pulling away but he only held me tighter. "Stop. Let me explain." He spoke and looked down at me, plead taking over his panicked expression. I looked down and calmed down, allowing him to do whatever.

He took my hand and dragged me into one of the empty classes. Once there, he shut the door and sat me down on one of the musical chests, holding various instruments. Fortunately, we had lunch right now.

Sam let out a light sigh and held my hand in his. "Nothing was happening between us. She came up to me and-" He began but I cut him off angrily. "You couldn't have pushed her back?" I sneered, ripping my hand out from his. The anger within me unleashing itself.

"Colby, I tried-" He tried and stood up once I did as well. "Bull shit! You wanted her to!" I exclaimed and he looked at me in shock. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall, swiftly.

I softened a little as he stared down at me with stern eyes. Intimidating. "I didn't want her to touch me nor did I want her to talk to me. I didn't push her away because it would be a dick move. But I should've told her to leave me alone." I listened to him as he explained himself, sadness submerging itself with the guilt his eyes held.

"Don't be mad at me. I truly didn't mean to make you feel cheated on." He spoke sadly, laying his forehead against mine. He puckered his lips a bit making me fail at holding back my smile.

I chuckled lightly and pecked his lips in forgiveness. He smiled and hugged me tightly, stuffing his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you Colbs. And only you." He whispered, rubbing my waist lightly.

"I love you too Sam." I whispered back and ran a hand through his hair as he kept me held against the wall. No matter what happens, he always finds away to make me smile. He's my happiness himself, and is my everything..

723 words