Chapter Three

The start of this class was interesting. Then I saw Kyle and wanted to clock him one. I've never been angered by anyone so much until I met him. "Line up!" Shouted the teacher.

Probably about six foot three and dressed as a typical gym teacher would. Although his tone sounded more like a drill sergeant. As he was doing roll call I noticed everyone just stepped forward when they got called on. This is just like being at Grandpa's house. "LePree, Taylor!" He shouted.

I quickly stepped forward, "Sir yes sir!"

He smiles and says, "Thank you!" 

He then points at me and says to the class, "That is what I like to hear!" Ironically his voice sounded similar to my grandpa's which I found comforting

He then points at me and says to the class, "That is what I like to hear!" Ironically his voice sounded similar to my grandpa's which I found comforting. "It's a pleasure to have you here Taylor."

"Thank you sir!" I shouted.

He walks over and says, "I'm Mr. Schultz!"

Mr. Shultz then gives me a hard pat on the back and walked away. I look over and noticed Tanner was also in the class as I mouthed to him, "Ow!"

He snickers at me just as Mr. Shultz stands in front of him. "Everybody pair off!" Shouted Mr. Schultz. I snickered at Tanner because he was startled by Mr. Schultz. He then adds, "We're working on frontal takedowns!"

All of the class had already paired off of someone and I end up by myself. Shocker. Mr. Schultz comes out of his office with who I assumed was his teaching assistant. He introduces him to me, "Taylor! This is my son Dominic!"

"You're going to pair with him." Mr. Schultz then shouts, "Begin!"

Dominic had to have been in his mid-twenties. He seemed somewhat like his dad appearance-wise, but the vibe from him was very different. More so just an average guy than a military buff. "Ready when you are." He said with a deep husky voice. Damn!

"Okay," I replied sounding nervous. Dominic goes to throw a punch, but just as he fully extended his arm I flipped him over my back and onto the mat. "Are you okay?" I asked feeling concerned.

He let out a groan, "Yeah!" Dominic sits up and says, "Damn your strong." He finally gets back up to his feet and shakes himself off. "Again." He ordered. I lunged at him as Dominic went for a kick this time.

I quickly looked under and swooped his opposite leg. Dominic to my surprise was laughing, "Good God!"

"You okay?" I asked confused.

He replies, "I'm fine. My Pride's a little hurt, but I'm good." I helped them up as I found Tanner getting into a shoving match. Dominic rushes over shouting, "Break it up!"

Everyone was crowding around Tanner and whoever she was fighting with. My first thought was to get to Tanner and make sure he was okay. Lelia asks, "You okay?"

I told her sounding panicked, "That's my brother in there."

She then says while pulling us both through the crowd, "Come on."