Im sorry

Underworld, Phoenix Territory

Inside the west wing of the Phoenix Estate, Edward Phoenix was sitting in his workshop tinkering with the many gadgets and weapons he has acquired. He doesn't have a peerage yet and love technology rather than fighting.

Edward: ow! Shit that hurt!

He grabs his sliced open index finger and suck the tiny bits of blood out. He removed his hand and watch as the Phoenix flames begin to heal. Although his magicka reserves are next to zero, he still has the Phoenix flames to heal him and his family loves him none the less.

Just then, Edward hears knocking at his door. He checked your watch and see it's three in the afternoon, meaning that there is only one person who would be knocking at his door right now.

Ravel: Onii- Chan! Are you in there?!

Edward chuckles a bit and walk to his door, opening it and see a smiling Ravel in front of him, his younger sister.

{ignore the blush}

Edward: hey Ravel-Chan, how are ya?

He pats her head which she blushes in embarrassment.

Ravel: Onii-Chan I'm not a kid anymore!

He just laughs in response as he walk back to his bench.

Edward: Ravel-Chan! Check this out! I made this wicked energy sword that uses the plasma from Super heated fire!

Edward grabs a device that looks like a dumbbell. He clicks the button in the middle and watch as a blue light shoots out of the device in the shape of two prongs.

 He clicks  the button in the middle and watch as a blue light shoots out of the device in the shape of two prongs

Ravel has stars in her eyes as the sword radiated dense energy. He clicks the sword off and flip the handle over towards Ravel. Her eyes widen as she looked back at him.

Edward: sorry that I couldn't get anything for your birthday kiddo. But here you go, happy belated birthday.

Ravel starts to tear up and hugs Edward like her life depends on it.