A Mysterious Being

Nagasaki, Japan

In a run down, abandoned bar that was in the middle of a lonely highway, the sounds of music were heard and the clang Of pool balls being split apart.

Inside the bar, was a man with blonde hair in a black trench coat, black pants and black boots. He took a sip of beer, guzzling it down while watching the girl play her turn.

Yubelluna: So, any news lately?

Ruval: I heard from our contracts that are left in Japan that a meeting will commence soon.

Isabella: what's that got to do with us.

Xuelan: it had everything to do with us. 

Ravel: what's the plan big brother?

Ruval: for now, we should keep our ear to the ground. Should push come to shove, it won't be long to an opportunity will come.

The females nodded from Ruval's words, accepting that as a fact. It won't be long till Sirzechs makes a mistake, and when that happens. They will hit him where it hurts for killing his brother and arresting their mom. Unbeknownst to them, the day was arriving sooner than they think.

Edwards Estate, Tokyo

Viola: Welcome to the Black Order. The Rulers of the new world.

Akeno and Koneko took the badges off the desk, putting them in their pockets and looked back at Edward.

Edward: now I'm going to give you guys something. It's gonna sting a bit but it will help you.

The girls tilted their heads in confusion until Edward sat up, walking over to them and resting his hands on their heads. They then felt a massive surge of energy, it felt like thousands of needles were stabbing into their bodies. Their magicka reserves skyrocketed and their physical attributes increased. Akeno's chest developed even larger, so much that it was now on par with Mileena in who turn, surpassed Rias. Her tits pushed out from her shirt, exposing the flesh mounds in front of him. Koneko began to grow, her chest and height now reached a moderate size and bust. Her tits looked like Akeno's before they were enlarged.

(before you ask, yes that's an official picture of Koneko from the High School DxD Light Novel

(before you ask, yes that's an official picture of Koneko from the High School DxD Light Novel. It's when she powers up using the full extent of Senjutsu. I forget the name she calls it but it's in the Romania Vampire Arc.)

After it was over, Edward pulled away, giving Akeno his trench coat to cover up her assests.

Koneko: What... did you do...

Edward: I gave you some of my power. It boosted everything about you guys too. I also gave you guys immortality. Though Koneko, I thought you wouldn't want to be stuck in your loli body so I sped up your aging before I did.

The small, now curvy Koneko smiled as she ran her hands on her breasts, feeling a bit more confident in her self before her dead panned face returned.