The truth of my past

Kyoto, Japan

Inside a shrine, sat Johnny Gat, Viola Dewynter and Raynare. They were sitting with a youkai with nine tails and a woman with long black hair that reached to her ass and was wearing a black kimono.

Viola: we thank you for giving us your time, we just want to talk.

Amaterasu: and what about?

Johnny: look Lady, some shits about to go down and we figured you want in.

Yasaka: how dare you speak to Lady Amaterasu like that.

They then heard a sigh, followed by Johnny getting smacked upside the head from Raynare.

Raynare: ignore him, he's an idiot.

Johnny: hit me again and I'll send your ass back to hell.

Viola: enough.

The duo glared at each other before looking away, making Viola sigh.

Viola: Listen, we know about the youkai massacre that happened ten years ago. Now since you lost control, the devils have taken over Japan and half of Asia correct?

Amaterasu nodded.

Amaterasu: yes but I told them it was best for them. They have giving me reports about everything and it all looks okay.

Johnny chuckled, making Yasaka glare at him.

Amaterasu: what's so funny?

Johnny: the fact that you believe Japan is safe still. Lady, you got stray devils roaming around, a dumbass running Kuoh and fights everyday here. They are lying to you.

Amaterasu: I don't believe you.

Johnny: you don't have to believe me. I'm just telling the truth. Why is it that you were NOT informed when Kokabiel attacked Kuoh? A city that belongs in YOUR country. Or the fact that people are suddenly disappearing from strays? Or better yet, why the fucking church was wandering around without no one knowing?

Raynare flinched after hearing about the church, remembering her death from Rias. Meanwhile, the goddess and Yasaka were silent, what Johnny Said was indeed true. She had to hunt down the devils just for answers for Kokabiel since they ignored her. And humans disappeared more lately due to strays. They both could care less for the human race but if the humans found the existence of strays and lived to tell about it, it would expose the supernatural to the world.

Amaterasu: I'll make a deal with you. When the faction meeting starts, and what you are saying is the truth, I'll join you on your little world domination. But know this, if you are wrong, I'll kill you myself.

The trio stood up and nodded, leaving the shrine as the goddess and nine tailed fox left the area via teleportation.

Raynare: What should we tell the boss?

Johnny: simple. She's in.

Underworld,

Rodin was behind his bar, drying glasses while Bayonetta and Jeanne talked to Enzo. He then sighed as he felt an energy behind him.

Rodin: I see huh. You're awake. Bout time.

Serafall Leviathan sat at the bar. Her eyes were devoid of life and hollow. Rodin took a glass and poured her a shot of vodka, sliding it to the ex maou who drank it easily.

Rodin: you wanna talk about it?

Serafall didn't answer and just remained silent. The door outside opened, revealing Koneko who was wearing a black sweater and blue jeans.