New students

Also a cringe fest lol.

As the next day came around, Edward was already downstairs with the others. It was six in the morning and the others were up with him.

Kinzie: Okay I managed to pull up the info I collected about the factions.

Kinzie cut the lights off, using a projector on a wall to show the group the files.

Kinzie: let's first start with the devils. After the Phoenix and Sitri family were casted our and no longer families. There has been power vacuums within the underworld. The only family that has been staying away was in fact the bael family. With Rain and Serafall our the picture, Sona Sitri has cut ties with Rias Gremory, only seeing her as an ally rather than friend.

Towa: could she work with us?

Kinzie: given the fact that Rias' brother imprisoned her sister, yes. Now, Her peerage consists of these people.

Images of Koneko, Akeno, Kiba and Issei appeared along with the blonde haired girl.

Johnny: who's the babe.

Raynare: that's Asia Argento. Wielder of Twilight Healing. I killed her for her sacred gear before I died by the red haired bitch.

Edward: Issei Hyoudou is apparently the wielder Boosted Gear with Ddraig as his partner. The two who are my allies and are not to be harmed in anyway are Koneko Toujou and Akeno Himejima. The rest are fair game.

Everyone nodded in acceptance before Kinzie spoke.

Kinzie: I suggest finding the dragon King Tiamat in the familiar forest. She hates Ddraig and devils more than you do so she's bound to help you. Besides that, I'll keep searching for Ravel and the others, they are surprisingly good for hiding.

Edward: Carnage, Alucard, Spawn, I want you two to find them by any means.

The trio nodded before disappearing from sight.

Kinzie: the angels are a different story. Michael has been quiet in how the system works. You're best bet is to contact Gabriel.

Edward let the umbra witches go since they are both of angel and devil descent.

Viola: the fallen. Penemue had been keeping tabs and apparently the Excalibur shards are missing. Two exorcists have been sent to Kuoh to deal with it.

Raven: I'll speak to her. I have unfinished business with her and Roygun.

Raven took Li, Nle and Ile before walking with Viola to get more information.

Kinzie: you want to start your war Edward? We need to know the exact details to beat them before They even had a chance to react. That's why I gave you all missions.

She tossed files to Mikasa, Annie, Levi, Mileena, Wanda, Skarlet and Proxima. After they read this a few times, Levi scoffed.

Levi: school applications? I'm not being surrounded by idiotic brats.

Annie: agreed.

21: it could be fun!

Towa: and beautiful.

Kinzie: you need to keep an eye on Rias. Anything she does could be useful. Only reveal yourselfs if it's worth it.

Proxima: why do I get one?

Kinzie: you are their shadow, watch over them with 21 and Towa.

Sindel: what about me and Jade?

Kinzie: I need you both to contact Katarea Leviathan for me. She's hates Sirzechs more than any of you so you know she will help you. Just expect to get something in return.