New dawn

Prepare for a cringefest.

Edward arrived back at the bar, the ex prisoners of the Cocytus Prison now out of the cryo statis and laying on the floor of the bar. Edward sat at the bar, a glass of water in his hand while Rodin wiped a mug clean.

Rodin: so how did it go.

Edward: too easy. Could of released everyone else but the guards and Ajuka came too. I had to leave with what I had.

Rodin nodded in understanding before hearing groans and shuffling behind Edward, the prisoners starting to awake after what happened.

Johnny: Ugh.... what the fuck... I feel like shit.

Johnny puked on the floor, causing Rodin to scowl before cleaning it up with a spell.

Rodin: I'd appreciate if you didn't puke on my floor, Gat.

Johnny ignored him as he wiped the vomit off his face.

Levi: where... am I...

Annie: What the fuck... last thing I remember is fighting devils in Stohess...

Rodin: That was five thousand years ago.

Mikasa slowly stood up, wobbly before Nle caught her. Spawn and Noob woke up next, both puking on the floor before 21, Skarlet and Wanda did the same. Rodin sighed before cleaning the mess with a spell again. He was beginning to regret letting them come here.

Saibot opened her eyes, standing up and searching around her surroundings. Alucard helped Towa and Carnage up, looking around before growling.

Alucard: hmmm... it seems I have finally been let out of that blasted hellhole. Interesting.

Skarlet: What year is it.

Edward: it's 2019. Most of you been imprisoned for five to ten thousand years.

The group looked at him in slight shock, not noticing Edward sitting at the bar.

Johnny: Rodin... who the fuck is this guy.

Raven: he's my son.

Edwards eyes widened at the voice. Turning around and seeing his mother with tears in her eyes. He slowly stood up, looking at her shaking body as her mind was in a state of disbelief.

Edward: mom...

Raven: my sweet baby boy... is that really you...

Edward nodded, beginning to cry and hug his mother tightly. He missed her so much. And now he felt like he was whole. But still, Ravel and Ruval were still out there. And he would do anything to find them.

Bayonetta and Jeanna walked to the bar, swaying their hips and their plump ass to jiggle with each step.

Bayonetta: Rodin darling, care to explain what is going on?

Jeanne: and who is that handsome young man there?

Jeanne finished before sending a wink to Edward, making the boy blush.

Rodin: he's Edward Phoenix, just came back to life thanks to Vergil.

Johnny: That fuck is still around? I thought he disappeared after the whole Urizen shit.

Rodin: That was his brother, Dante.

Levi: why did you revive us. I know it's more than a simple calling.

Rodin: I didn't do Shit. Edward did.

Edward pulled away from his mother, ready to speak to the group before he found himself with two large swords at his neck. He looked to his left, seeing Mikasa with a death glare on her face and her sword gripped tightly.