Reborn

Just gonna let you guys know, this chapter is gonna be really bad and rushed cause I gotta work soon but I promise it will be ALOT better when I rewrite it. Just bear with it please.

The frozen forest, Location Unknown

In the frozen forest, stood Edward Phoenix, his body covered in scratches and burn marks and the occasion cut.

He sighed, letting the Phoenix flames heal him one last time before gripping Yamato's sheath tightly.

Edward: Okay, one last time! Now!

He leaned back, quickly opening and slicing as fast as possible before re sheathing the blade. All of which happened within a nano second. The trees before him fell to the ground, cleanly cut through the sides.

Edward smirked, happy with his training that was now complete. It has been a couple of years Edward spent in the frozen forest. His body began to be more toned and he developed an eight pack. His hair now cleanly slicked back and a scar now ran down his left eye, curiosity of the first time he tried to master Dimension slash.

Vergil: I see you have improved.

Edward turned around and saw Vergil again, sitting on a rock and looking at him with his cold eyes.

Edward: thank you sir.

Vergil: Listen, when you head back to the underworld, your bound to notice something's changed after your death. Everything you know will most likely be gone. Go to the gates of Hell, speak to Rodin and he will speak to you.

Vergil stood up and was about to leave until Edward spoke up.

Edward: Wait.

Vergil turned around, clear annoyance in his face while Edward grinned nervously.

Vergil: What.

Edward: I was wondering, what will happen to you after I leave?

Vergil sighed before turning around and facing the mist again.

Vergil: when you leave, i will remain here for good. I had enough of the factions stupidity and arrogance. All I want is to see each and every one of them. Dead.

Edward nodded before watching Vergil walk to the woods before speaking.

Vergil: know this, what you plan to do will cast the world into turmoil. Blood will run through the streets and the souls will be damned. Be prepared to end the world.

And with that, Vergil left into the mist. Edward sighed, knowing Vergil was right. The Gremory family had connections in many pantheons and many high level families. They will certainly cause the world to be turmoil and be destroyed. He knew the risk, but still, the corruption that ran through the devils and the factions will pay for harming his mother.

He looked back at the door, the door back to the human realm. He gripped onto the handle, twisting it before speaking.

Edward: time to change the world.

He turned the knob, his vision going pitch black before he felt like he was falling before passing out completely.

Underworld, Edward's grace

Behind the Phoenix Estate, the grave of Edward Phoenix remained. The once beautiful grave was now tarnished with shit, garbage and piss.

Quickly, a hand shot out the grave, covered in dirt before the ground gave way. And the dirty Edward Phoenix came out alive.