Peace Summit Horror

Kuoh Town

Rias slowly woke from her slumber, her body was covered in sweat and her hair was messy. She still remembered what happened yesterday at the ORC. That woman, Edward... Raynare. It all felt real to the hieress.

However, Kiba went downstairs into that basement and everything was gone. The girl, those horrific bodies. Even the water was gone as if it wasn't there to begin with. Her shoes and feet were dry as well as if she wasn't standing in water at all.

Because of the incident yesterday, she didn't get much sleep, only going to the land of dreams for three hours. She had bags underneath her eyes and her eyes were droopy.

Rubbing her eyes from the sleep, The Hieress Of Gremory got out of bed, lazily walking to the bathroom as she heard Issei's parents in the kitchen with Issei and the girls. Sighing, she hoped that she had a better day than yesterday and forget about that... monster she saw in the boiler room.

She walked into the bathroom, feeling the cold air hit her pale skin as she turned on the faucet. After a few minutes of brushing her teeth, she spalshed water onto her face tobwake herself up.

Rias: note to self, drink coffee.

She chuckled to herself before grabbing a white wash cloth and wiped her face off. When she stop back up and took the cloth off, her face turned into one full of horror as she saw a teenage girl behind her... the same girl.

She was wearing a dirty, rotten red dress that had mold growing on the chest. Her hair was caked in dried and wet blood and fresh cuts were on her face. A yellow, thick ooze seeped out her mouth and her eyes were glowing red.

 A yellow, thick ooze seeped out her mouth and her eyes were glowing red

?: boo.

Rias screamed in terror as she jumped back and away from the mirror. Her heart was beating erratically as she had tears welling in her eyes. However, what she saw in front of her was Issei who looked concerned.

Issei: Rias! Rias! It's me ! It's just me I swear!

Rias hugged onto him tightly as her heart was starting to calm down. Issei held onto her tightly and rubbed her back, never seeing the girl he likes so damaged and broken.

Rias: Issei... please stay with me...

Issei: I'm here Rias. I'm not leaving.

The two hugged each other as Rias was starting to feel better. After a while, she let go and stood up, wiping the tears away as she looked at Issei.

Rias: I'm sorry Issei. I didn't mean to scare you like that..

Issei: it's fine. What's wrong? You haven't been the same since yesterday.

Rias: it's... I am seeing something... this girl.. but her aura.. it's so dark.... maddening...... it makes my skin crawl... it makes me so scared...