Manipulating the Manipulator

Location Unknown,

Katarea Leviathan was sitting in her office, rubbing her temples as she was planning an assault on Kuoh Academy when the faction meeting begins. She had recently received an Ophis snake, granting her god like power at the cost of her sanity and life. She didn't care however, as long as she was able to kill Sirzechs Lucifer and Azazel, she would do anything.

Sighing, she walked into her meeting room, meeting with Shalba, Vali And his team.

Katarea: the day draws near. We will proceed with the plan.

Shalba growled at the dark skinned devil while Vali snickered.

Shalba: can't we just kill those fucks now?

Katarea glared at the sad devil before speaking.

Katarea: yours and Vali's ignorance will get us killed. We swore that we will kill off the pathetic devils of today and rebuild the world in our shape.

Vali: I just wanted to fight someone strong, I couldn't careless who runs the world.

Arthur: that will end in your death, Vali.

Vali chuckled while Kuroka just sat and done her nails. Shalba slammed his fist on the table, shattering it to splinters before looking at Katarea with hate.

Shalba: may I remind you that I am far stronger than you bitch. If it wasn't for Lady Ophis, I'd have you chained to a leash and make you be my personal whore.

Katarea was about to comment until a large, bloodfilled aura seeped into the room, making everyone tense in sheer terror before a girl's voice was heard.

?: that isn't necessary. My lord needs her for his plan.

Everyone looked up in the large room and saw two curvy females floating in the air. The first was a blue skinned girl with white hair and wore a red skin tight leather suit with black gloves. She held a staff in her left hand and her right was on her curvy hips.

The second was a pink skinned girl with silver hair with black eyes with red iris. She had on a brown vest and white t-shirt, white baggy pants and black boots. Slowly, they descended down, landing on the ground between Shalba and Katarea with a grin.

Shalba: Who are you.

The blue skinned girl only chuckled while the pink skinned girl smiled.

?: you do not need to know who we are. You are not in my lords plan.

Shalba glared at the girls, flaring his aura in hopes to scare the girls into submission but did not work.

Shalba: last chance you fucking slut. Tell me who you are.

The pink girl scowled, not liking the devil one bit.

?: you do not need to know. Now sit there and shut up.

Shalba was now furious, raising his hand and covering it with magic.

Shalba: too bad. I would of enjoyed fucking you two cunts till you beg for me! No one disrespects Shalba Beelzebub!

He slammed his fist downward, causing the room to rumble and a large dust cloud to erupt. Shalba began to laugh, believing that the girls in front of him died from their arrogance. However, when the dust cleared, the girls still remained without a single scratch. Not even their clothes were damaged from Shalbas attack. That's when the occupants in the room felt it. That same aura of insanity, bloodlust, malice and complete murder.

?: pitiful. Such a weak attack. Shall we end this?

The pink girl smiled evilly before raising her open hand towards the devils chest, followed by the blue girl. Their palms began to glow with KI as the air in the room got thicker.