RIP AND TEAR

Kuoh Academy

Sirzechs Lucifer and Zeoticus Gremory couldn't believe the sight in front of them. Not only that the boy they killed was standing in front of them, but he was also with multiple criminals. The worst of the worst. However, none were more shocked than Ravel and Ruval.

Slowly, the eldest Phoenix Brother stood up, slowly walking to Edward who smiled at him in return.

Ruval: Edward...? Is that... really you?

Edward smiled as he opened his arms for his oldest brother.

Edward: it's good to see you again... big brother.

Before the brothers could hug, a certain blonde, drill styled girl ran in front and punch Edward hard in the face, effectively knocking the boy to the ground.

Ravel: YOU IDIOT!

Edward got himself up, immediately being punched in the gut over and over as Ravel began to cry.

Ravel: YOU BEEN ALIVE ALL THIS TIME AND COULDNT BOTHER TO LOOK FOR US!? GO DIE AGAIN SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS YOU IDIOT!

Edward smiled softly at Ravel before hugging her, allowing the girl to cry.

Edward: I'm sorry sis..

Jade walked beside the two wth Raven beside her, taking Ravel away while Ruval looked at them.

Raven: come honey. Edward has something to do.

Ravel sobbed as she was held by Raven and Jade.

Ravel: mama...

Ruval: you have a lot of explaining to do. That aura you have isn't normal.

Ruval walked beside Edward who began to take a step forward.

Sirzechs: Edward... I'm glad you are alive!

Edward: save it. I know you wanted my family dead.

The revelation made Grayfia and Venelana to widen their eyes.

Venelana: That's not true!

Ruval: it is. He was poisoned by her.

Ruval pointed to Rias who flinched before hiding behind Sirzechs. Zeoticus growled as Edward sighed.

Edward: I see you all have tried to make a peace treaty. How pathetic. You are all nothing but schemers. Schemers trying to control your little world.

Azazel: and controlling the world is worth it?

Edward: the world is sick. Disgusting with corruption and greed made by both humans and you lot. It needs to be reset.

Michael: we have not engaged in any of the so called activities you speak of.

Zeus: you clearly do not know what you are speaking, peasant.

Koneko: you are lying.

Everyone turned to see Koneko gripping her hands tightly to the point she began to draw blood. The anger from that night beginning to creep back into her.

Rias: relax Koneko you don't know what you-

Koneko: for once in your life, shut up you fucking cunt.

Rias was surprised at her rooks time before Issei stepped in.

Issei: Hey! Apologize to buchou now!

Koneko ignored the pervert and continued.

Koneko: I saw the files. You all raped and murdered my people... dealt with so much corruption... you assassinated countless people's... innocent people. Ymir Fritz, Hung to death.