🎈You'll Float Too.🎈

Edwards Estate

In a dimly lit room, a woman with a curvy figure and long black hair slowly opened her eyes. She felt tired. As if she ran a triathlon then ran another marathon on top of that. All she remembered was falling asleep in that dirty, abandoned warehouse after she ran away.

She slowly sat up, her head swimming in pain as if she gazed upon the room. Although little to no light entered the room, The girl saw that she was in a king sized bed with silk blankets. A fire place was brewing heat as a figure sat in one of the chairs in front of it. His left hand was holding a bottle of whiskey and the right reading over files.

?: I see. You are finally awake.

The voice was matured, yet young, easily giving the girl the impression that he was royalty. However, what made her weary of him was the aura he was leaking . She never felt anything higher in her life. It was higher than the Satan's themselves. She steeled herself before speaking. Her voice was dry and cracked as if she was severely dehydrated.

?: who.. are you... and where am I...

A chuckle came from the man, followed by the sound of a book closing. He turned around, his blonde hair was slicked back and a scar ran down his left eye.

?: relax Viser. You are safe here and I mean no harm to you. You may call me Edward.

Viser gulped nervously before slowing her breath down. She was about to get out of bed before she realized she was naked. Her large breasts and plump thighs would be in full view to the mysterious man.

Edward: sorry I couldn't get you any clothes. The mutation that happened on your body heavily  damaged your cells. I'll get Towa to get you something to wear. In the mean time take one of her attire. She won't mind.

Viser looked at one of the drawers that Edward pointed to. Hesitantly, she pulled the draw open and took out the outfit. It was a black corset with a pair of black, skin tight leather pants and thigh high boots. It also came with black gloves that reached to her forearm and a black leather jacket with red accents.

After a few minutes, she had the clothing on and now sat at the other chair near Edward, already feeling the heat of the fire

Edward: so I guess you sensed my presence. I expect nothing less of an ex peerage member from the house of Valuk.

Viser: where am I and who are you.

Edward smirked before speaking.

Edward: I am Edward Phoenix. And you are at my home. My peerage brought you back here after you went stray. You are lucky I reversed its side affects before you fully became a demon.

Viser sighed. So she really had become a stray. She hoped she didn't cause too much of an ruckus that would Valuk would come back to her. She would rather die then be in the hands of that... monster.