ESCAPE!

Underworld, Phoenix Estate, Three days after Edward's death

In the Phoenix Estate, things were not looking good for the family. Raven has not left her room ever since and Alphonse became heavier in his drinking.

Ravel was outside in the backyard, her pink dress dancing in the wind while she looked upon Edwards grave.

'Here lies Edward Phoenix

A doting son, loving brother and an example for the future of young devils.'

Slowly, Ravel places several roses on top of the grave, standing up with tears in her eyes.

Ravel: Hey Onii-chan.... it's me Ravel.. so.. guess what?... Riser and I won the rating game! You should of seen it! He was like bam! And then Rias started to cry and she surrendered! You should of seen the look on her face! Now... she has to pay... Edward.... I'm so sorry...... we miss you.....

Ravel started to cry, rubbing her eyes with her dress as the tears couldn't stop coming out. She then felt a hand on her shoulder, making her turn to see Karlamine, Isabela, Xuelan and Riser.

Riser: we miss him too, Ravel.

Karlamine: ...

Isabela: probably the only man I ever respected... killed by a fucking stray nonetheless.

Ravel wanted to tell them that Edward was poisoned rather than killed by a stray. However, she knew how quick Riser would be to jump the gun so she sat in silence.

Riser: there isn't a day that I don't think about him, Ravel.

Ravel: I think he'd be proud of you, Riser... you managed to beat a Gremory of all people.

Xuelan flinched as she heard the venom inside Ravels tone.

Riser began to chuckle softly as he looked as his brothers grave.

Riser: Yeah... he always told me that I would conquer the rating games... even thought I'd beat Diehauser if I train hard enough.

Karlamine: he always told me stupid stories about the anime we watched together.... we kept arguing about a fight between Saitama and Goku....

Isabela began to pat Karlamine's back when she started to cry again.

Xuelan: he always had his head in a book, even after I tried to seduce him... he's probably the first man who saw me for me...

Riser: you hear that Edward.... you impacted my peerage's lives.... I'm gonna our promise... I'm gonna be the best.. and beat diehauser.

Ravel smiled as she wiped her tears away, Karlamine and Isabela giggled while Xuelan just smiled.

Riser looked at his watch and sighed.

Riser: well guys.. it's time.

Ravel and the others nodded, casting a teleportation rune for the party.

Meanwhile, Gremory Estate

Sirzechs: Is it ready, Grayfia?

Grayfia: Yes my lord.. although, can I speak freely?

Zeoticus: you shall.

Grayfia: does lady Gremory even know what you are planning? Giving the pawn the chance to ruin the wedding and free lady Rias will complicate things.

Zeoticus began to laugh while Sirzechs only shook his head.

Sirzechs: she does not need to be aware of such things, Grayfia. You are dismissed.