Welcome to hell

Land of Darkness

Ultimate devil Arkon from the Arkon family was having a good day. After finally being able to receive a mission from the devil kings, he then learned that all of the underworld was going to war with a splinter faction known as the Black Order. At first, he believed that they were nothing but fakes, however after realizing that this group had declared war on all factions, he knew that they meant business.

Still, to Arkon, he believed that they would die easily. Nothing could come close to a devils power and not to mention, they were close to the Grimm queen's castle.

Behind him were several teams of devils, walking into the area with him as he scanned it with focus. They had been walking since yesterday, killing the Grimm that threatened them before looking for the castle.

Seekveria: where is it?

Arkon: it should be around here...

Seekveria: lets just end this and go.. I hate being here.

Arkon: where is your devils pride? We will be fine.. nothing can stand between the devil faction.

Seekveria sighed before they finally got to the castle, making them narrow their eyes before Arkon spoke.

Arkon: I want two teams each to go floor to floor all the way to the top! Kill everyone inside quietly.

Seekveria: we should stick together. He has allies and I wouldn't doubt they are guarding the floors.

Arkon: our mission is to plant the beacon inside so our lord can begin his attack. If you want, you can leave and be killed.

Seekveria glared at the devil before the groups went inside to find an area to plant the beacon, not noticing a reptilian like creature watching them on a cliff above wearing black body armor.

?: For... the queeeeeeeeeennnnnn...

Meanwhile

The black Order and Edward sat in the throne room, watching the devils walk in with a critical eye.

Carnage was eating a bowl with popcorn with Alucard and Johnny.

Saibot and Jade were filing their nails while Sindel sat back with a wine glass.

Viola: they do need some work.. even the Morningstar has better stealth operations.

Shaundi: and I thought the Ronin were bad at stealth.

Carnage: I got twenty saying the last floor terrified the fuck outta them.

Alucard: I'll take that action.. but fifty says the second does...

Johnny: both of y'all are wrong as fuck. Those creepy bitches Eveline and Mia will fuck them.

Alucard: actually I gotta better idea. If I win, I want a cannon.