Recovery

Two  hours after the peace summit

Edward and the Black Order teleported back into the mansion. The group began to walk away from him but Lupo walked towards him.

Lupo: we can't stay here. They will search all of Japan for us.

Edward: I know that. That's why I arranged a meeting with an old friend of mine. He will give us accommodations for our stay.

Lupo eyed him curiously. She didn't expect him to have a back up plan for their escape, let alone have somewhere to go already. Meanwhile, Hunk and Sona walked to him with a serious gaze. Before they could talk, a swirl of black mist began to appear in the room, making Edward grin while the Black order got their weapons ready. After a few seconds, an alien like, old man wearing black robes appeared with another black skinned alien with a golden tipped spear.

 After a few seconds, an alien like, old man wearing black robes appeared with another black skinned alien with a golden tipped spear

Ebony Maw: Good evening my lord, It is a pleasure to be within your service once again

Johnny: Who the fuck is this guy?

Edward grinned as he walked to the two and shook their hand.

Edward: this is Ebony Maw and Corvus Glave. Two close allies of mine.

Glave: you grace us with your words, my lord.

Edward: non sense, now. Shall we be off?

Before anyone could speak, Johnny had to open his mouth.

Johnny: now hold up, I don't mind that these two dry skin, no lotion having ass fucks being here. But where the fuck does that lead to?

Annie: must you be so barbaric?

Johnny: coming from the giant, big ass bitch? Ha that's really good.

Shaundi: both of you knock it the fuck off!

Johnny and Annie glared at one another before looking back Edward.

Edward: it's best if I just show you.