Chapter 5 - Secret Plan

Leonardo Nielsen

"Juliet, what do you think about this marriage?" Her father asked her. Juliet landed her eyes on me and I gave her a little nod.

"I agree." She said and her father couldn't believe what he heard. He seemed to be so surprise seeing his daughter agreeing to marry me.

"Mr. Calland, you don't need to worry about her. I will take a really good care of her." I said as I put my hand on my chest looking at him seriously.

"I can't believe this." Isaac Calland leaned back to his seat.

"Great! So the wedding will be on December right? Let's do it on Christmas!" Juliet's mother said squealing along with my mother. I got up from my seat and put my hand in front of Juliet.

"I want to show you something.." I said and then I turned to our parents, "We'll be back when the food is ready." I felt Juliet grab my hand. I led her out from the palace towards the garden.

"What are we going here?" She asked and I held her hand. I felt her hand tense up and I smiled knowing that my touch effects her.

"Romeo!" I called my golden retriever who's busy chasing  birds. Romeo ran to me and I kneeled down pulling Juliet with me.

"This is your true love, Juliet." I said as I turned to Juliet. She looked at me annoyed and she pushed my body making me fall back on my butt.

"Romeo.." She said as Romeo sat in front of her.

"Who named him?" Juliet asked as I got up and squated down again.

"Adrian named him. He wanted to mock Aria because she watched too much Romeo and Juliet movie." I said and Juliet laughed. I turned to her and I found myself loving to see her laughing.

"Nice choice.." She said and I stood up pulling Juliet with me. I grabbed her hand again and pulled her towards the big tree that was placed in the middle of the garden. I sat down on the bench and she sat beside me.

"Will your parents get mad when they know that I won't be your bride?" She asked.

There's no way that you won't be my bride, Juliet. No matter how hard you try to set me up with your candidates, I will never see them as one.

"I don't know."

"I think you're too young to take over the throne." She said and I turned to her raising my eyebrows.

"Why? Do you think I'm not capable enough?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You should live your life to the fullest first before fully settling down." She said as she looked at me.

"How about you? Are you living your live to the fullest?" I asked as I looked up to the sky.

"I think I am.. I'm happy and I think that's enough." I looked down to our hands. I kept holding to her and she didn't even try to pull it away.

"I'm happy too, I think I've live my life to the fullest too." I said and she laughed.

"I can say that you practically live in your study room or maybe in the library."

"I love reading!"

"What do you do besides reading?" I turned to her when she asked that.

"Studying.. and preparing myself to be King." She gave me 'you-are-so-boring' look.

"What? I love it!"

"You're free tomorrow?" She asked.

"You're staying here?"

"Yeah, one night. I will go back to Paris tomorrow night."

"I'm not free tomorrow. I have studying to do and-"

"Nope! You're going to hang out with me until I go back to Paris. I'll teach you how to have fun so you can get out from your boring habits." She hissed and I sighed.

"Go to the bar? Like you usually do?"

"Going to the bar is fun! You will meet a lot of new people and maybe.. get laid once in a while." I let her hand go after she said that.

"We're living in a modern era, Leo. Don't be so conservative.. Now, I'm doubting your talent in bed." She said in a mocking tone. I turned to her and grinned.

"You want me to show you?" I asked as I leaned closer to her. Her eyes widen as she leaned back to the bench. I kept leaning closer to her and she caught my lips with her fingers. I looked at her disbelief and she laughed.

"You look like a duck." She stuck her tongue out. I pushed her hand away and crashed my lips to her sexy red lips. I pulled her near by her waist to deepen the kiss.

Juliet stomped my feet with her killer heels making me groan in pain. I looked at her angrily and she smirked.

"If you dare to kiss me again, I'll make sure you won't be able to produce the next King or Queen of Denmark, Leo." She hissed as she wiped my lips from her lipstick.

"Did you do this to all the men that you've been with?" I hissed as I took off my shoes rubbing the spot where she stomped me.

"Only you because you're an asshole."

"I am not!"

"You're giving me a headache, Leo. I need a drink or maybe get laid as soon as I arrive in Paris." I was pissed hearing she said that but I can't do anything. She made her way back to the palace leaving me alone.

I think I need to take a bigger step to lure her.

I took out my phone from my pocket to call my secretary, Jeffry. I dialed his phone number and he answered my call right away.

"Yes, Your Highness. Do you need anything?"

"I want you to buy 1000 roses and I want you to make a reservation on the best jewelry store tomorrow morning. I want to pick up a ring for my.. future-wife." I smirked imagining my secret plan for her tomorrow.