Chapter 24 - You're Dead

Juliet Calland

"They will kill me." Leo said for the thousand times and I rolled my eyes.

"Relax, I will be the one who will fight them." I said even though I'm a little bit nervous inside.

"Your father will kill me." He said as he held my hand tightly. The car entered the palace and Leo was already sweating. I tried to laugh seeing him this nervous. The car stopped at the entrance of the palace and I pulled Leo out.

"Juliet, why are you-" Jayson walked out from the palace and his eyes widen seeing me with Leo.

"We'll explain it later." I said as I dragged Leo in. We walked into the main room which is the big living room. We both walked in and I can see our parents already there. Especially my father who's not that pleasant seeing me with Leo.

"You both need to explain us why you both want us here." My mother said as she looked at me suspiciously.

"We're married." I said and everyone in the room automaticly got up from their seat. My twin's eyes even popped out from his head.

"You wh- you're married?" Queen Amanda asked.

"What were you thinking, Leonardo?!" King Logan bursted angrily and I stood in front of Leo.

"I can explain." I said and King Logan turned to me.

"I was the one who forced him marry me. I dragged him to church yesterday." I said quickly.

"Juliet!" My mother hissed coldly.

"I'm sorry, mother. I can't see him with Nadine anymore. You knew that I cried my heart out about it." I said quickly.

"I can't believe this." My father sighed as he massaged his forehead.

"You're the one who dragged her huh?" King Logan looked at Leo suspiciously.

"Your Highness, I can gurantee you that Leo didn't do that. I was the one who dragged him there. I want to be with your son and I had to do something so I won't lose him." Wow, did I just say that? Leo better cry hearing my speech.

"Juliet!" My mother shouted and I turned to her. I pouted and suddenly she squealed laughing. She walked to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you!" What?

"Mother?!" Jayson completely speechless.

"You're just like your father, he dragged me to church too." She squealed as she turned to my father.

"Linnea.." King Logan hissed.

"But.. I want to say something." Leo suddenly said and I turned to him raising my eyebrows. He took my hand and my mother walked back to her seat.

"Mr. and Mrs. Calland and Jayson, I.. I really like your daughter or your sister. I love your daughter a lot. I know that we got married all of the sudden but I promise that I will make your daughter happy. I know I should have ask for permission beforehand but the situation yesterday was out of control." I looked at him completey touched.

"I know she's a little bit naughty but I promise I will put her in her place which is rule with me in Denmark. I won't force to stay in the palace with me all the time. She can do anything she wants, even keep her designer job going. But.. I will try to talk to her to move her office to Denmark instead of Paris." I honestly never thought that he would say things like this.

"I know it's too late to ask but please give us your blessings for our marriage as Juliet's family." I turned to my parents when Leo finished.

"You have my permission." My mother said and I smiled widely.

"You have mine too." Jayson said and I turned to my father.

"I will say yes or else she will kill me." My father said as he pointed at my mother.

"Mother? Father?" Leo turned to his parents.

"Of course." Queen Amanda said and I smiled at her.

"You need to talk to Nadine about this, you need to be responsible." King Logan said.

"Yes, father. I will, I will explain the situation to her." Leo said and then he turned to me.

"Okay let's eat lunch, I'm hungry." My mother said as she clapped her hands. I still can't believe that our parents are not that mad with this situation.

"Oh.. before we have lunch. You both will have an official wedding again." Queen Amanda said.

"Yes, mother." Leo said and Jayson walked to me. He hugged me and he ruffled my hair.

"Good job, sis." He said and then he hugged Leo before going to the dining room. Our parents walked there first leaving us both alone.

"Wow that's really smooth.." I said as I turned my body to him. He smiled nodding and I jumped to him. He caught my body and I circled my arms around his neck.

"Let's go to our honeymoon." I whispered to his ear.

"Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded looking at him who seems a little bit unsure.

"Why not? We're married."

"Right.. where do you wanna go?" He asked and he kissed cheek.

"Somewhere awesome.. so we can have lots of rounds." I whispered and his body tense.

"Juliet." He warned me and I kissed his neck. I slowly trailed my kisses to his lips.

"Oh shit!" I heard Jayson curse and I ignored him. I'm still busy kissing Leo.

"Juliet Calland!" I flinched when I heard my father calling me. Leo put me down and I turned to see my father and my twin looking at me with their cold eyes.

"What? We're married." I said.

"Eat lunch.." My father gestured me to go to the dining room. I turned to Leo and grabbed his hand. I dragged him towards the dining room.

"What were they doing?" My mother asked.

"Eating each other's faces." My twin answered and I turned to him disbelief.

"You two have to get married again or else you two can't be in the same room." My father said.

"Father!"

"I think that's a good idea." King Logan said and I turned to him completely not believing what he just said.

"I think that's a good idea too." Leo said and I turned to him angrily. He looked at me innocently.

"You're dead." I mouthed him and he looked at me in horror.