Chapter 15 - Clueless

Juliet Calland

It's been 2 weeks and there's no news from Leo.

Actually I've been a little nervous lately because I kept looking at my phone hoping that he will send me a message or maybe call me.

I was busy walking back and forth inside my office in Paris and I bit my lips thinking about it. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and I found my secretary walking in.

"Ms. Calland, there's someone waiting for you on the fitting room." I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure that we don't have any appointment today." I said.

"It's Lena and her friend, Ms. Calland." She said and I nodded. Lena is my friend in Paris, she's a bag designer and we worked together once in a while. I took my phone from the table and gestured my secretary to go to the fitting room.

I walked out from my office to go to the fitting room downstairs. I found Lena talking to a really beautiful woman. Lena turned to me and she smiled widely.

"Juliet." Lena hugged me and I hugged her back.

"How are you Lena?" I asked as we both released the hug.

"I'm good, thankyou. Juliet, I want to introduce you to my bestfriend, Nadine Serov." I turned to the beautiful woman beside Lena.

"Your Highness." She bowed to me and I shook my hand quickly.

"Please just call me Juliet, you're don't need to be so formal." I said smiling at her.

"So.. what can I help you?" I asked the both of them.

"Lena here, she recommended me to have my engagement dress design by you." Nadine said as she pointed ay Lena.

"She's the best, I bet you will love her design."

"I can't wait!" Nadine squealed and suddenly her eyes widen, "Oh God.. I almost forgot you're friend with Leo right?" I raised my eyebrows with she mentioned that.

"Leo? Leonardo?"

"The future king of Denmark." Lena said.

"Yes, we know each other."

"What a small world!" Nadine said as she turned to Lena. Lena smiled to her and I looked at Lena confused.

"She's just engaged to Leo last week." Lena said and my body froze.

"I'm sorry, what?" I think I have en ear problem.

"I'm going to get married to Leo by the end of this year." Nadine said as she walked towards the mirror. I was speechless hearing the news and my body turned numb knowing that he's engaged to another woman already.

"Con- congratulations!" I said completely not knowing how to react hearing the news.

"Thankyou." I turned to Nadine and I started to observe her closely. Her beauty is no joke, she's so beautiful, tall and so elegant. People might believe if she said shems a princess instead me who has the title of Princess of Sweden.

"Leo is in Denmark?" I asked and I even choked myself in the middle.

"No, he's actually here. He's meeting some friends now." Nadine answered as she looked around the fitting room. She scanned the dresses and I walked towards the window completely not liking whatever I'm feeling right now.

How come he didn't come here to say hi? He didn't even contact me for 2 weeks. I was worried about him but it was useless. He's having fun being engaged to another woman already.