Chapter 16 - Continue

Leonardo Nielsen

Juliet pushed me away and she looked at me angrily. I smirked looking at her.

"You're crazy!"

"Am I? Oh! I am." I said and she wiped her lips.

"You have a fiance in the other room? Why are you kissing other people?" She hissed angrily.

"Not other people but it's you, Juliet." I said.

"Get out from my office, I don't want to see you again."

"Are you mad because I kiss you or because I have a fiance who is not you?" I asked as I put my hands inside my pocket. She looked at me and when she was about to answer me.. she changed her mind. She shut her mouth.

"Answer me." I said demanding an answer from her.

"Tell me, Juliet. I really want to know what's on your head." I said and she sighed.

"You can't kiss people when you're engaged to another person. You need to stop acting like this! You're going to get married to her, Leo." She said and I was quite surprise to hear her answer. I bet at this point.. she understands that I like her.

"So you're not jealous? You still want me to marry her?" I asked and I know she's a little bit confuse with her feeligns right now but I'm taking a big risk coming here.

I've told my parents about my feelings for Juliet and they're not buying it. That's why they're continue with my engagement with Nadine.

"I'm not and you have to marry her." She answered straight forward and I nodded.

"Very well then.." I said nodding.

"I don't know that you're really clueless or you're just pretending to be dumb, Juliet. I really like you and I really want to marry you." I said to her and she turned to me without any expression.

"Or maybe.. I was already falling in love with you." I said straight to the point and her eyes widen.

"This is my only last chance to talk to you about it. Now it's up to you." I was being honest. I risked everything to be here in Paris. I set Lena up to introduced Nadine to Juliet and I was so thankful that Lena helped me.

"But I.. I don't want to marry you." Juliet said and that's enough. If she doesn't want to marry me, then I can't force her. I've tried my best and I have to continue my own journey.

"Very well then.." I said nodding and I felt my heart aching inside. I put my hand in front of her and I looked straight into her eyes.

"I'll see you on my wedding and coronation then." I said and I looked away. I can't even look at her now, I want to have her but at the same time I can't force her into marriage when she has no feelings for me.

She said it herself.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." She said as she took my hand. She let her hand go and I made my way out from her office. I texted Nadine that I have to see my friend and I'll see her tonight for dinner.

Now, since I've told Juliet my feelings.. I felt a little lighter even though she ended rejecting me. Now, I have to continue my journey. I'm a future King and I can't postpone it anymore.

I'll marry Nadine and rule Denmark together with her even though I've always imagine me and Juliet ruling Denmark together.

I got into the car and asked my chauffer to go back to hotel. I really want to be alone now, my heart was shaking and in pain.

I looked at my phone and decided to block Juliet's phone number and then delete it. If I still have it, I will go crazy and start to bother her a lot. I like her.. a lot. I think I love her..

Juliet Calland

I sat inside my office blankly after Leo confessed to me earlier. I opened the drawer and looked at the ring that he was going to give me. I bit my lip completely hating the feelings that I'm feeling right now.

My heart was aching without any reason.

My secretary walked in with Nadine into my office and I quickly put the ring back into my drawer. I got up and tried to smile to her.

"I think I found ideas for my engagement dress." Nadine said and suddenly I don't want to design her dress.

"Really?"

"You can leave." I told my secretary.

"Lena said she has work so.. she left earlier." Nadine said.

"Oh it's okay."

"So you're friends with Leo?" Nadine asked as she looked at me completely interested with the topic.

"Yes, we're actually childhood friends."

"Ah.. really? What is he like growing up?" Why is she asking me these when I don't want to talk about Leo now?

"He's smart, quite and always want to be a King."

"He's a little bit quite but I think that's his charming point." Nadine said as she put her hands together squealing.

"Yes."

"He's very carring too! I think I'm in love with him, I csn imagine being his wife already." I don't want to hear it.. can you keep it all to yourself? I wanted to say it to her.

"You're a lucky girl." I found myself saying it.

"I promised him that I'll make him happy, I think he's one of the best things that's happen to me." Nadine said in a really genuine tone.

"Yes."

"How about you? Do you have someone you like?" She asked me.

"Uh.. I don't know."

"You're hesitating!" She pointed and I raised my eyebrows.

"You like him, don't you? I mean.. whoever he is, I bet he's so lucky to have you. I can tell that you're a really awesome person to be with." Like? I like Leo? Really?

"I don't have anyone I like." I said quickly trying to hypnotize myself too.

"Ah.. really? I'm sorry for asking too much." She said apologizing right away.

"No.. it's okay. Should we start to talk about your engagement dress?"