Chapter 13 - Left

Juliet Calland

Instead of getting drunk or getting laid, I'm currently watching TV in my hotel room. I was having a really bad headache and now I'm jusy laying on the bed. I heard the door bell ring and I smiled.

It must be Jayson.

I opened the door and it's Leo. He brought me some flowers and a bottle of wine. He gave me the flower and I smiled taking it from him.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay." He said and I opened the door wide enough for him to go inside. I closed the door and followed him inside.

"You have medicine?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." He sat on the sofa and put down the wine on the table.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked and I sat on the sofa across him.

"Nah, I'm fine." I answered and he nodded. Suddenly I have the urge to ask him about Felice and that woman. I was so curious but I don't want him to assume that I care too much or you know.

"You should change and take a rest." He said and I turned to him.

"Yeah but I'm too lazy."

"You want me to help you?" He smirked and my eyes widen.

"Pervert!" I hissed and he chuckled.

"If you're sick, you should have rest not watching TV."

"I'm fine." I said and he got up from his seat. He walked to me and I raised my eyebrows looking at him. He put his hand on my forehead checking my temperature.

"You have a little bit of fever." He said and I sighed.

"Come on.." He held both of my hands and pulled me up. He pushed me towards the bathroom and forced me to take a shower. I got into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I erased all of my make up and changed into my PJs.

I walked out and found the room already dimmed. I turned to see Leo busy playing withh his phone and he turned to me when I closed the bathroom door. He got up right away and walked towards me. He took my hand and brought me to the bedroom.

He sat me on the bed and put his hand on my forehead again. He gestured me to lay on the bed and I laid down. He put the blanket on me and he sat beside me.

"Go to sleep, I'll wait here until you fall asleep." He said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and I felt him kissing my forehead. He patted my hand to make me sleep faster.

After that.. I went to dreamland.

I opened my eyes and it's still dark. I got up from the bed to check the time and it's 4 in the morning. I was going to the bathroom when I noticed that Leo's still here. I walked to him and found him sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

I was speechless.

I sat quitely on the sofa across him and looked at him silently. I noticed the beautiful features of his face. I tilted my head noticing that he has a small mole under his right eyes.

How lucky his future be to have this kind of man beside her for the rest of her life? He's so caring, nice, smart and he's the future King of Denmark too.

I hugged my knees feeling a little down thinking about it. I was his future bride but I guess not anymore. I'm seeing Felice as a potential and that woman too.

Why am I feeling weird?

Suddenly I don't want to share him. I even felt.. a little bit sad when he's with that woman. Please tell me that I don't like him. This is getting out of control on my side because he's making me go crazy.

I sighed when I started realizing that I think I like Leo.

When I was making out with Kevin and he walked in on me, I felt bad. I usually never feel bad because it's my life but then I found out that he was going to propose.

He even told me to throw the ring away. He threw it into the trash but I had to pick it out again. I can't believe that he.. did that. He was genuinely mad at me and I kept thinking about it for days. It messed up with my mind in a lot of ways.

I got up from the sofa and walked back to the bedroom. I sat on the bed thinking about what should I do now? This is my first time genuinely feeling something for someone. Should I just let him.. be with someone else? Because I still think that this feeling will go away.

"What should I do now?" I asked myself.

I laid down again and looked at the ceiling. I yawned and ended up falling asleep again.

I opened my eyes and it's so bright outside. I got up from my bed and automaticly walked out to see Leo but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Leo?" I asked one of my guards.

"Prince Leonardo left around 7, Your Highness. He said he has to go to America because there's some problem with his sister there." My guard said and he pointed at a note along with my breakfast. I sat down and took the note to read it.

How are you feeling? I hope you're feeling better.
Eat your breakfast and medicine. I bought it for you already. Sorry that I can't stay until you wake up, Aria decided to cause trouble in LA so I had to go to LA right away.

- Leo

I put down the note and pouted looking at the food. I don't have my appetite at all. I thought I can see him again but.. he left.