Chapter 14 - New Bride

Leonardo Nielsen

I looked at my brother and sister completely pissed. Aria and Carter are sure toublemakers. I glared coldly at the both of them wanting to smack the shit out of them both.

"Do you both forgot that you're royals?" I asked them both.

"Sometimes." Carter said as he gave me a little smile. I smacked the table and they flinched.

"You fought with that girl until you got a lot of scratches on your face." I pointed my finger at Aria.

"And you.." I pointed at Carter.

"You slept with that girl's sister." I said coldly. Carter and Aria turned to each other and I smacked the table again turning their attention to me.

"This is not a joke!" I bursted angrily at them and they looked away that second. I sighed and suddenly someone bursted the door.

"Mother." Aria's eyes widen and my mother walked to Carter and Aria pulling their ears together.

"I swear.. I have four satan kids!" She bursted angrily as she smacked Carter's head and pinched Aria's arm. I'm not blaming my mother for being this mad, they deserved it.

"Mother!!" Carter groaned in pain when my mother pinched the back of his head.

"Did I teach you two to be crazy kids?!" She bursted again.

"Please tell me that you don't bring father here." Aria said and the second she said that.. our father walked into the room and the tension got much higher.

"Adrian!" My father suddenly called Adrian and I raised my eyebrows. What did that kid do this time? Adrian walked in and sat beside me. I turned to him and he mouthed 'I sold the royal jet'. I looked at him disbelief and smacked the back of his head.

"You." My father pointed his finger at Carter, "and you." and then he pointed at Aria, "and you.. the devil himself." He pointed his last target, Adrian.

"Me and your mother decided to not let you all three continue the Estelle company. We already hired someone to continue the company for us." I tried to hold my laugh seeing my siblings' face. They were speechless, they never thought that my father will decide things like that.

"Take that!" My mother smacked Carter's head again.

"Mother!"

"What?! When will you stop your playboy ways huh? When will you stop your princess life? When will you stop making troubles? When I'm old?! When I'm on my dead bed?!" My mother bursted.

"I'm a princess." Aria snapped and I glared at her. She looked at me coldly.

"You 4 are devils!" My mother hissed again.

"Me? What did I do?!" I asked as I pointed myself.

"Do you think we're dumb people? You were asking Juliet to get you a bride! You and Juliet won't get married at any ways!" My mother snapped and I sighed.

"You three will go back to Denmark, there's no going back to New York, LA and Seattle." My father said and Aria got up. She walked to my father and gave him her best cute looks.

"I won't work this time, Aria." My father said as he pushed Aria away.

"Guards! Take these 3 to the airport, tell the others to grab their things from their apartments. They won't go back to America." My father said and big guards came into the room grabbing Carter, Aria and Adrian.

Adrian tried to run but they caught him easily. Carter didn't even try, he knew he's busted. Aria gave her bitchy look at me for not helping. She begged me to help earlier but hell no!

I thought I will come to LA for Aria only but ended up busting Carter on the process. I don't know how my parents found Adrian.

We got into the royal jet to go straight to Denmark. I sat facing Aria and she pouted looking out the window. She turned to me and kicked my leg.

"Don't start, Aria." I said to my sister not liking how she behave.

"I can't believe you asked for another bride to Juliet." She said and I ignored her.

"I thought you like her." She said and I gestured to zip up her lips because I don't want to hear her crazy blabber. I turned to see my father comforting my mother. I felt guilty too seeing my parents got upset.

I didn't do anything crazy except asking Juliet to look for a bride besides I'm not like Carter, Aria and Adrian. Those 3 kids are crazy and my mother once said that they're quite similar to my great-grandfather, King William.

My father told us that we're adopted but none of us believe it. We're too stubborn and too evil to believe our father trolling us.

We all turned our heads when we heard our mother sobbed. I glared at Aria and she looked at me annoyed. Adrian walked to her and held her hand. Adrian always got into trouble but he knows how to melt our mother's heart.

He's a devil and an angel at the same time.

It scares me sometimes especially when he's been hanging out with 4 dudes. He's becoming more and more naughty and evil.

I turned to Carter and he was busy looking outside the window. As for Carter, he won't apologize in front of people. He will see my mother and father alone and explain everything. He's an expert at.. pesuarding people.

As for Aria, she always melts my father. As the one and only daughter, my father loves her so much that's why she's so spoiled. She and Carter are quite similar, even my grandfather told is that if Carter and Aria told people that they're twins instead of having 2 years of gap.. people will totally believe it.

They're not look alike but their character, what they like, what they hate and how they deal with things are similar.

"Leo." I turned to my father who called me and I walked towards him.

"You and I will go to Russia tomorrow. I'm going to introduce you to Nadine Serov, the heiress of Serov Oil." My father smirked looking at me.

"How about Juliet?"

"We don't want you to be with Juliet anymore since you begged her to find you a bride. I don't want our relationship with the Calland ruin because of your stupidity!" Oh shoot.

TRS #3 : Leonardo & Julietजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें