Chapter 19 - Love?

Linnea Calland

"How's Leo coping up with this situation?" I asked Amanda as I crossed my legs smirking at my husband.

"He's not the best, he's been locking himself up in the study room." Amanda laughed and my husband clearly not liking what we're doing now.

"How about Juliet?"

"She's still in Norway with me. I kept insisting her to stay instead going back to Paris. She gave Nadine's project to another designer because she couldn't handle the emotions inside her." I said as I chuckled a little bit.

"Really? Oh Juliet.."

"I bet she's going to blow up soon." I chuckled.

"Let me tell you.. Leo is trying his best to pusht he wedding date with Nadine. He even begged his father to postpone the coronation when he was the one who begged to have his coronation fast since last year." Amanda laughed evily and I saw Isaac glared at me. I stuck my tongue out looking at him.

"How about Logan's thoughts on our evil plan?" I asked as I took my glass of tea.

"He's speechless of course.. he never thought I would be this evil. He said the evilness in kids' genes might from me." She laughed.

"I think I agree!" I said chuckling.

"So.. what's our next step, Linnea?" Amanda asked me.

"Hmm.. are you sure Nadine isn't falling in love with Leo?"

"She's in love with her friend in Russia, don't worry." Amanda assured me and I nodded even though she can't see it.

"We should plot our next step." I said and Isaac left me alone in his studies. I think he's already sick of me plotting my daughter's love life scenario. Isaac complained a lot at first but after he saw Juliet's action and reaction, he ended up agreeing with me.

"The engagement party is in 3 weeks right?" I asked.

"Yes, Nadine and Leo are planning the engagement party together and I told Nadine to force him to have a fitting for the wedding dress." Amanda said squealing, she's completely excited for this plan.,

"3 weeks is too long, I bet Juliet can't hold her feelings anymore. She's like a time bomb, just like Isaac. You need to.. give her fire for her to explode." I said and Amanda laughed.

"I thought she's like you.."

"Her attitude is, but I think.. feeling wise, she's like Isaac." I said.

"3 weeks is too long, how about we bring Juliet to Denmark to help with the design for the after party wedding dress?" Amanda asked.

"I don't think she could do it, she already giving up the engagement dress." I felt bad for Juliet for feeling like this but it's a part of the plan. They both won't be together if we don't help.

"Right.. hmm.. what should we do then?" Amanda asked and at the same time, someone knocked on the door. I saw Jayson walking in and suddenly I got a really good idea.

"Mother.. are y- oh! Sorry." He was going to go away but I gestured him to come in and sit down in front of me.

"I'll call you later, I have a really great idea." I said to Amanda and smirked seeing my son sitting in front of me. I ended the call and Jayson looked at me suspiciously.

"Are you plotting a murder, mother?" He asked.

"More interesting than a murder."

"Ah.. and what is that?" Jayson asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh you'll love it."

Leonardo Nielsen

"You seriously need to help me go back to New York." Carter said as he stood beside me. I put my hands to the back and I sighed.

"No."

"You're going to do something crazy again, I won't let you that." I said seriously.

"Seriously?" Carter sighed.

"Talk to father about it, not me." I said as I turned to him.

"How about you let me go after you get married?" He asked smiling and I shook my head.

"No." Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Nadine, she walked to me and she looked at Carter raising her eyebrows.

"Hi Nadine." Carter greeted her.

"Why the frowning, babe? It doesn't suit you." Nadine said as she linked her arm to mine.

"He won't let me to America, he's sad to be away from his baby brother." Carter said as he looked at Nadine.

"Aww.. really?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"He's an evil person, he will get himself into trouble again once he lands in New York." I hissed coldly and Nadine chuckled.

"Babe, I have a important charity dinner in Paris tomorrow. Can you please come with me?" Nadine asked.

"Charity dinner? What kind of charity dinner?" I asked.

"Charity dinner for poverty in Africa and some parts of Asia." She said and I looked at her a little bit suspicious.

"Okay.."

"Will you come with me, darling?"

"Fine." I said and she squealed.

"Can I come too?" Carter asked and we both turned to Carter.

"No." We both said it in unison.

"Okay.. I promise your mother to have a tea time together, I'll go now." Nadine kissed my cheek and then left my study room leaving me and Carter alone.

"She's nice but I like Juliet more." Carter commented.

"Don't bring her name up again." I hissed.

"Why? You like her and why didn't you fight for her?"

"She doesn't like me, Carter."

"That could happen, I mean you're boring." He hissed and I looked at him angrily.

"Get out! Don't talk to me about sending you back to New York again!" I bursted angrily at him.

"Geez." Carter rolled his eyes and walked away. I sighed and continued to look out the window. I guess.. life is more about duty than just love.

Nadine wasn't so bad at all.. even though I like Juliet more.