30 - flirtacious

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Third Person POV

Renee awoke the following morning, squinting as the sunlight filtered into the room through the half opened blinds. She had slept on the couch, being the dedicated host she is, while she offered Paul her bed. After arguing with him over it nonstop the previous night, to her relief, he agreed. Renee rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, yawning. Turning her head, she sees Paul sleeping soundly on the loveseat.

What the hell? Renee thought, shaking her head.

Checking the time on her TV box, she sees that it's already 11:00 in the morning. She slowly trudged over to Paul, tapping his arm gently. He snored, barely even flinching in his deep sleep.

"Paul..." Renee shook him a bit more, speaking louder as her grogginess dissipated.

"Just like that, Tom Holland..." He mumbled in his sleep, groaning as he moved a bit to get more comfortable.

Renee bit her tongue harshly, trying not to laugh as she flicked Paul on the side of the head.

"Paul! Wake up."

"Ugh, yes Spidey..."

Renee giggled before shaking him again and raising her voice.

"Paul!"

Paul suddenly jerked forward, his eyes popping open. He looked at Renee who was still straining against her impending laughter. Then, he pulled the blanket over his head and sighed.

"Fuck you, you're not even Tom."

Renee burst out in laughter, clutching her stomach as she dropped onto the loveseat next to Paul. She couldn't get herself to stop laughing. From what she heard, Tom Holland was making Paul pretty damn happy in his dream. A little too happy in ways she didn't want to imagine. Her outburst of laughter came to an end, turning into giggles as she turned to Paul who still hid beneath the blanket.

"Get up, your Spider-man fan club is waiting for you." Renee laughed, lightly hitting Paul's leg over the blanket as she rose from the loveseat.

Paul slowly pulled the blanket down from over his head, watching as she walked into the kitchen.

"You know, you're a real bitch Woods." He teases, sitting up.

"And? You're the president of Tom Holland's fan club." Renee turned and winked at him, clicking her tongue.

"Why didn't you sleep in my room like I told you to?" Renee asked.

"I felt bad..."

"God, Paul. I told you so many times that it was fine!"

"Oops?" He held his hands up as if surrendering.

Renee rolled her eyes at him and poured a glass of water for herself, taking slow sips of the cool liquid. She checked her phone which had been charging on the counter, after hearing it buzz. A message from Maddox popped up on the screen, making her smile to herself.