You Do It to Me and I Do It to You Too

"How about this?" Brianna asked holding up a white Atoir puff sleeve top. "Oh it'll have to do. I'm already running so late". She grabbed the shirt and changed in front of Brianna. "How does it look?" Geo asked. "You look super cute," Brianna smiled. "Now get going or else he'll leave," she said as she pushed Geo out the room. She grabbed her white date night purse and the girls left the apartment. 

"One final check before I go," Geo said to Brianna. She spun around in a circle and stuck her leg out while she smiled. "You look good and you smell good. You're ready". Brianna hugged Geo and she got into her car.

*****

She arrived at Makitto Sushi on Dobson Road where her date was waiting for her. She smoothed out her clothes and checked her makeup before walking in. She took a deep breath to calm the butterflies in her stomach. She grabbed her purse and got out of her car. She walked in and saw him sitting at a table further inside the restaurant. She walked over to him and he stood up to greet her. 

"I'm sorry for being late," Geo said. "Ahh it's fine. I appreciate the text telling me. You look great by the way," Jeremy smiled. "Oh thank you," she smiled gleefully. 

The waitress took their orders and quickly came back with their food. Jeremy ordered shrimp tempura and Geo got the cucumber sonomono salad. Jeremy had also gotten a bottle of Takara plum wine for the table. "Oh that looks yummy. Can I have a piece?" she asked. "Yeah of course". He picked up a piece of the shrimp tempura and put it on the small plate that was next to her salad. "So tell me a bit about yourself," he said. "Well what do you want to know?" Geo asked as she unwrapped her silverware. "What's it like being a librarian? We can start with that".

"Research. So much research!" she laughed. "We're in charge of everything that gets put on the shelves so I'm constantly reading book reviews, publishers announcements, and catalogs. I plan different events that happen there, so storytelling for the kids or a resource fair for the community, I handle that. I also develop and index databases for all library inventory". Jeremy nods in amazement. "Not by yourself I hope," he smiled. "No. If that were the case I'd go insane," she laughed. "Do you dress like a librarian? You know, with your glasses on a chain?" Geo smiled as she was reminded of Devin asking her the same thing.

"No. I'm not quite there yet". 

They talked some about Jeremy's career and the circumstances that led him to assume guardianship of his niece before the topic switched back to Geo. "What led you to go on that show?" he asked. "Well Brianna said she was going to send in an audition tape and that I should join her. So we sent in individual ones along with a joint one just to see what would happen. We got a call saying that we had been chosen after the process was over. I guess it started out more as a joke and then once it happened it just became another source of income". Jeremy nodded as he drank the plum wine.

"So you didn't audition in the hopes of becoming famous?" he asked. "Oh god no!" she howled. "I don't know if you watch the show but I tend to keep the inner workings of my life somewhat under wraps," she explained to him. "I'm sure that has shifted since your thing in Las Vegas," he laughed. Geo smiled uncomfortably at him and he noticed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you". She shook her head. "It's fine, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it. Everyone I know has sort of moved on from that. I forget sometimes that it was a huge story and people would bring it up. But it has shifted things as the producers really want the scoop with what went down".

Jeremy nodded and took a bite of his tempura. "Well I won't ask you for the details. I'll respect your privacy. But if that night tells me anything, you know how to have a good time". The two of them laugh and continue on with their dinner. 

After the bill was paid, he walked Geo to her car. "This may be a little forward but I had a fun time and I don't really want the night to end here. Do you wanna maybe come back to my place?" she asked. "I was hoping you would ask," he smiled. Jeremy followed Geo back to her apartment and parked in the lot. He walked up with her and entered the apartment.

Bean was on the couch and he lifted his head to see who walked in. "I can put on a movie," Geo said as they took their shoes off at the door. "Whatever you want to do," he grinned. They sat down on the couch and Geo turned on a movie. Bean jumped down and went to lie by the TV stand. As they watched the movie, Jeremy put his arm around Geo and she snuggled into his chest.

Halfway through the movie, she looked up at him and Jeremy went in for the kiss. Geo wasn't surprised as this was exactly what she expected when she invited him over. She pushed herself up onto her knees and sat in his lap. After a few minutes of intensely making out on the couch, he picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. She giggled sensuously as Jeremy placed her on the bed.

She unbuttoned her jeans and he slid them off for her. She unzipped his pants and tugged at them before he took them off fully. He gently rubbed on her core over her panties as they continued to kiss. He bent down and pulled a condom from his wallet and sat it on the bed. Jeremy got into the bed and put himself on top of Geo. He pulled her panties to the side and inserted a finger into her. She let out a shrill moan and raised her pelvis. She grinded into his finger and bit her bottom lip in pleasure. He took his finger to his mouth and licked it. He pulled down his briefs and put the condom on. He re-positioned himself over Geo and slid his member into her slowly. 

As he thrusted in and out of her, she wrapped her arms around him and moaned with great pleasure. As she closed her eyes, Devin's face was all she could see. She kept her eyes closed because that's what she wanted. She agreed to go on the date with Jeremy to bring him back to her place to do what she didn't have the courage to do with Devin. By imagining Jeremy as Devin, she got some satisfaction from the sex but was still craving the real thing.

When it was done, Jeremy stayed for a while and then went back to his place so he wouldn't have to pay the babysitter too much. Geo sat on her bed with her legs crossed as she dialed a number. 

"Hey," Devin answered. "Can you talk for a little bit?" she asked him. "Of course".