Lips

We both drank and laughed a ridiculous amount for the next hour.

After that we were both shit face drunk, slurring, red-faced, and not in control.

Jeff took the final swig from the bottle then turned to look at me.

"Y'knowww.... y-you're hot." He mumbled, laughing a bit.

"Shut upppp!" I laughed, trying to hit his shoulder but missing completely.

"I wan-wanna kissss you. Like....... all the time." He said, leaning forward a bit.

"Really?" I asked, gasping dramatically.

He nodded.

"Like... now?" I questioned.

He nodded again, more violently this time.

I wrapped the collar of his shirt around my hand and pulled him closer, pressing a surprisingly neat kiss to his lips.

He dropped the bottle, letting it hit the floor as his hand went to the back of my neck.

The kiss quickly got more and more passionate and sloppy.

Eventually, he had pushed me onto my back, my head on the arm rest of the couch as he hovered over me.

He used one hand to keep himself up, while the other went to the hem of my shirt, slipping under it.

His fingers grazed my stomach lightly, tracing lines and shapes.

He didn't try to touch my boobs, just kept his hand making shapes on my stomach.

My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling a bit when I needed air.

After we parted, I stared into his eyes.

Those damn eyes.

They're like magic or some shit.

"Holy.... shit." I gasped.

"That's the magic, baby!" He chuckled.

"You taste like alcohol." I muttered.

"No, really? I taste like alcohol after drinking alcohol? What a genius conclusion. Man, how could you never catch me when you're that smart? Can't even believe it." He teased.

"Shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes.

"You know you want me. I mean that's pretty clear now that you've literally sucked my face. Pretty sure my lips are bruised after that." He touched his lips lightly.

"Mine definitely are. You're a fucking biter that's for sure." I winced as my fingers brushed my bruised lips.

"Y'know, even after all that vodka, you still taste like cherries." He said.

"Huh." I hummed.

"I'm tired." I said, glancing at him.

"Yeah... me too." He agreed.

I think the kiss might've sobered us both up a little.

We sound less drunk and more tipsy.

We both sat up, him having to help me.

He stood up seemingly effortlessly, so of course, my drunk ass brain thought I could too.

Wrong.

Dead wrong.

I fell, almost on my face, but Jeff caught me.

He set me back down on the couch and shook his head at me.

"What?" I slurred.

"You're so stupid." He laughed.

"Whaaat? I am not!" I yelled.

"You are too." He argued.

"No I'm not. You are." I huffed.

"Whatever, lets get you to bed." He said, grabbing ahold of my arm and pulling me up.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and began walking to my bed room.

Once we made it to my bed, he helped me lay down and covered me up, kissing my head to top it all off.

Just before he was about to leave the room, I decided to speak up.

"Will you sleep with me?" I asked.

He paused for a second before turning around to look at me through the dark.

"Are you being serious?" He questioned.

"Um... yeah." I said quietly.

He closed the door and walked over to the other side of my bed, pulling the covers up.

He slipped under them and laid his head down on the pillow, the bed sinking with him.

I scooted closer to him and sighed happily when I felt his arm rest on my waist.

He put his other arm under my neck, then pulled me into his body.

I could feel the heat radiating off of him, making me smile.

"Y'know, this is the most intimate I've gotten with a girl? Dudes, sure, but not girls." He chuckled.

I felt his body vibrate with his laughter, making me smile again.

"I didn't realize you liked both." I commented.

"Sure. Bi, I think is what they call it. Of course whenever I hook up with someone it's at a Halloween party, since most people don't think someone would ever do this to themselves." He explained.

"That makes sense. And it's the most intimate I've gotten with a dude too. Jacob wasn't really much of a cuddler. More of a "let's fuck then you can make me dinner" type of guy." I sighed, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Yeah, I know. I watched you for 7 months. I didn't watch you guys fuck, if that's what you're thinking." He said quickly.

I chuckled a bit and shook my head, yawning.

"Alright, good night." Jeff mumbled, taking a deep breath.

"Night." I said quietly, closing my eyes.

———
When I woke up, my head was pounding.

And I mean pounding.

I tried to roll over, but something was stopping me.

Or rather, someone.

I opened my eyes, seeing pale white skin.

Jeff.

Oh god.

What did we do?

His shirt is off.

What if his pants are off too???

I swear to god if I had drunk sex with Jeff of all people I'm going to kill myself.

I managed to get out of his arms and saw that my clothes were on, which was a good sign.

Okay, no sex, at least.

God I need about 8 ibuprofen and about 3 gallons of water.

I looked at my alarm clock, seeing it was 12:45.

I made my way to the bathroom, first using the toilet, then getting 4 ibuprofen.

I chugged a glass of water in the kitchen, feeling a little better.

Then I made some coffee, adding lots of cream and sugar.

A realization hit me as I was sipping my coffee while sitting on the couch.

I'm way late for work.

Oh fuck.

I scrambled to find my phone, but I couldn't seem to remember where I left it.

"Fuckkkkkk." I groaned, flopping down on the couch.

I heard my bedroom door open and my heart began to pound.

What did we do last night?