Lust

I patiently waited for the phone to ring, keeping an eye on Michael.

As soon as the phone screen lit up I grabbed it.

"Hey. Hurry up." I said curtly.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice filledy ears.

I furrowed my brows.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"(Y/N), it's me. Mom. I'm sober now baby. Please give me a second chance. I'm done for good this time, I promise. I'm 3 months clean. I tried calling you awhile ago but you didn't answer. Please,
(Y/N)." She begged, I could hear that she began to tear up.

"I told you. I'm done with you. You fucked up the last time I gave you a chance. And the time before that, and the time before that. You never keep your promises." I sighed shakily.

"I know baby, I'm so so sorry. Just please, one more chance? I'll take you out for dinner tomorrow night. I have a job now, a car, and an apartment. I even adopted a puppy! I have my shit together this time. I made sure of it before I even thought about calling you!" She explained.

"Fine. Tomorrow night at 6. Don't be late. You know my address." I hung up before she could respond.

I closed my eyes and put my face in my hands.

Why do I always give her another chance?

She fucked up so bad, every single time she "got sober" she would always go back for more.

The phone rang once again, I looked at the caller ID this time.

"Hey Jeff." I muttered.

"He- what's up?" He immediately questioned.

"Nothing, I'll explain later. You on your way?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, I was just about to leave." He said.

"Alright, good. I'll be waiting outside, remember, go to the corner." I reminded him.

"Alright, should be there in 4 minutes tops." He said.

"4 minutes?? What the fuck? Are you taking a jet?" I questioned loudly.

"No, I just have a certain friend who walks really fast." He chuckled.

"Hm. Whatever. See you then." I muttered.

"Bye." I heard the smile in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and hung up, grabbing my jacket and heading for the door.

I threw my jacket on and sighed as I leaned against the wall.

Bringing my hands to my face I blew hot air onto them.

"(Y/N)." I spun around to see a pale white face just inches from my own.

"Oh shit- Jeff! You asshole, don't do that!" I chuckled and hit his chest lightly.

I heard him laugh a bit before his hand went to my cheek, pulling me towards him.

He placed a rough kiss on my cheek and let me go.

I blinked a few times, taking in what just happened.

"So what did you wanna talk about that couldn't wait till you came back home?" He asked.

I didn't reply, just stared at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"(Y/N)." He waved his hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh, sorry. It's about Michael." I said.

"Who?" He leaned in, a confused look on his face.

"One of my coworkers." I gulped, glancing down at his lips.

He exhaled, standing straight up again.

He was a full foot taller than me, so the height difference was obvious.

"Y'know, for someone who dedicated their entire life to hunting me down, you sure have fallen for me quick." He chuckled.

"What? I haven't fallen for you." I denied.

"Oh really? That look in your eyes says different." He studied me.

"Whatever. Narcissistic bitch." I muttered, crossing my arms.

(WARNING: slightly sexual content TW: rough contact)

"What was that?" He leaned back down, grabbing my chin roughly with his warm, pale hand.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach.

Actually, not my stomach.

My pants.

"I- um-" I stuttered, feeling my cheeks get redder.

His eyes widened a bit in realization.

"Holy shit. I just turned you on!" He laughed.

"No you didn't! And keep your voice down!" I hushed him.

"No. You keep your voice down. Now, what you're gonna do for me is you're gonna go inside, grab your things, and leave work for the day. I'm gonna have some fun with this realization of mine." He grabbed the back of my head, pulling me towards him and talking lowly into my ear.

I gulped, feeling his grip in my hair tighten as I failed to reply.

"You heard me." He leaned in closer, biting my ear slightly.

I nodded slowly, feeling like I couldn't reply with much more than that.

"Good." He pushes me away from him roughly.

I turned around quickly, hiding my face as I walked back.

"Meet me back out here in 10 minutes, or I'll have to punish you~!" He called after me.

"Bastard." I muttered, embarrassed.

I grabbed my mobile phone and earbuds, which is all I bring to work besides my coat.

Then I headed to Julies desk.

"Hey, I'm gonna leave a little early. I'm feeling kinda sick." I lied.

"Aw, okay, want me to come over later and make you some soup? I'd do anything for you, my love." Julie winked.

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled.

"No, thanks though. I think I'm just gonna sleep and maybe watch a movie." I said.

"Alright hon, just text me if you need anything." She smiled.

"Thanks Jules." I waved, walking back towards the back door.

"Where are you going?" Michael asked as I passed his desk.

"Home. Fuck off." I flipped him off, ignoring his questions.

I quickly ran to the corner Jeff and I met at, seeing him waiting there with his hands in his pockets.

"How are you not cold? It's freezing." I shivered.

"You're just weird. It's nice out today." He said, extending his hand for me to take.

I didn't think before lacing our fingers together, smiling slightly as he shoved both our hands into his pockets to keep them warm.

"Y'know Jeff, that actually was pretty hot." I admitted.

"Oh, I know. I could practically see the lust from the back of your head." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"So. Wanna bang?"