Girlfriend

Jeff let me vent for what felt like hours.

I just laid against his chest, talking his ears off while he played with my hair.

It felt... amazing.

I felt like for once, someone was actually listening to me.

And while he probably wasn't actually paying attention to what I was saying, just him being there meant so much in that moment.

God I need help.

This isn't healthy.

He kills people.

He made ME kill someone!

But I feel like at this point I'm in too deep to let him go.

We suddenly heard a crash come from my bed room, making me jump.

I grabbed my gun out of its holster and stood up, Jeff following close behind me and keeping his hand on my back.

I stood beside the door and carefully swung the door open, aiming my gun inside the room.

"FREEZE!" I yelled, startled to find someone actually standing in my room.

It was a shorter boy with blond hair.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked, yelling.

"Uh... sorry, thought this was my buddies house." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

I then noticed his eyes seemed to be bleeding.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" I quickly put my gun back in it's holster and ran over to him, grabbing his shoulders as I got a better look at his eyes.

"BEN? What the fuck?!" Jeff yelled, pulling me off of "BEN" and into his chest.

"Who's this fine lady? Thought you didn't have a girlfriend?" BEN smirked, looking at the way Jeff was holding me.

I saw that Jeff had a knife in his hand, but it wasn't his.

It was one from the kitchen.

He must've gone to get a weapon and didn't expect me to burst in here without him.

He seems to know this guy, which would make sense I guess.

"Jeff? Who's this?" I asked.

"This is-" BEN cut him off.

"Names BEN, but you can call me your future boyfriend. If Jeff won't date you, I sure as hell will." BEN winked, making another glob of blood slide down his cheek.

I cringed a bit and smiled awkwardly.

"I'm (Y/N)." I said.

"What a beautiful name, and such a beautiful girl. So what's your tie to Jeff?" He asked.

"I'm his... uh? I'm not sure actually. His landlord, I guess?" I blinked, thinking.

"She's my girlfriend. Back the fuck up." Jeff grabbed me and pulled me even further into his chest.

"What-" BEN cut me off next.

"That's not what she said. So who's lying then, Jeff or the beautiful and mysterious (Y/N)?" He smiled, looking between our faces.

"Definitely Jeff." He concluded.

"I'll make some tea, anyone else want tea? Cause I sure would love some tea." I rambled, trying to squirm my way out of Jeff's arms.

"No. Stay here." Jeff demanded.

"I'm just going to the kitchen. Chill out. What's gotten into you?" I muttered, continuing to struggle.

"I don't want BEN to be able to corner you. Just stay with me." He said, a pleading look in his eyes.

I thought for a second before giving up.

Jeff dragged me to the living room, BEN following close behind us.

"Y'know Jeff, your girlfriend has a very nice ass." He commented.

Jeff's eye twitched, making me a bit worried for BEN's safety.

"Uh... Jeff? You okay?" I asked quietly, tugging on his sleeve.

"Yep. Just fine." He exhaled forcefully.

"BEN, maybe you should come back another time. I think Jeff's had a stressful day." I turned to BEN.

"Nah. He's just mad because I'm flirting with you. He doesn't like to share what's "his"." BEN smirked, glancing at Jeff.

"Shut the fuck up before I punch your teeth so far down your throat that you have to shove your tooth brush up your ass to brush them." Jeff said, not stuttering once, which impressed me but also scared me.

"Oookay, BEN, I think you should go now." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Alright, alright, I can take a hint. But I'll be back tomorrow." BEN winked at me.

He then vanished into thin air, leaving a phone where his body previously stood.

"What the fuck??" I mumbled, confused.

Jeff walked over to it and stomped on it, crushing it to pieces.

"Jeff!" I yelled.

"What?" He questioned.

"You better clean that up." I glared.

"Don't worry, I will." He mumbled, walking past me to get the broom and dustpan.

I flopped down on the couch, sighing and laying my head back.

I closed my eyes, feeling myself getting a headache.

My eyes opened when I felt Jeff plop down next to me.

We were both silent for a second, until Jeff decided to speak up.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asked.

I glanced at him, thinking.

Cuddling with a wanted criminal isn't illegal, right?

I doubt it.

I mean, who thought of that?

And it's not anything sexual, so it isn't bad.

I can totally cuddle with him.

"Sure." I shrugged.

I moved and laid my head down on his chest, feeling his warmth against my body.

He's so warm.

And he smells so nice.

Blood mixed with cologne.

You'd expect it to smell bad, but on him, it just works.

I feel so safe and peaceful in his arms.

His arm found its way to my waist, laying there loosely.

My body seemed hyper-aware when it came to contact with him.

It felt like electricity coursed through him.

"Hey, (Y/N), I'm gonna be completely fucking honest. I really like you. Like a lot. I know it probably sounds childish as hell to say "I like you" but I think you'd find it weird for me to say "I love you"." Jeff mumbled, his grip on my waist tightening a bit.

My entire body froze at this.

How can he say that so calmly?

Is he not worried that I might not feel the same way?

"Jeff..."