Trapped in bed

"So. Wanna bang?" Jeff asked.

"What the fuck? No." I crossed my arms, staring at him with my brows furrowed.

"You sure?" He grabbed me from behind, whispering into my ear.

"Yes. Now fuck off." I elbowed him.

"Fine, jeez." He rolled his eyes.

We walked the long trek back to my apartment, since the buses weren't running this road again till a few hours later.

After a while of walking, I finally spoke.

"Jeff. Why couldn't we use the same way you used to get to my work? I'm tired, I don't wanna walk anymore." I complained.

"Because, I'd rather walk than use that again. And I can carry you if you're tired." He offered, a certain glint in his eye.

"Uh, no." I spun around and kept walking.

"Awww, c'mon! Why not?" He whined.

"Because you're being weird! And I don't like that look in your eye." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What look? There's no look. See?" He grabbed my shoulders and shoved his face into my own, widening his eyes to 'show' me.

"Okay, damn, you're still not carrying me." I pushed him away.

"Fine, whatever." He rolled his eyes once again.

"Let's just hurry and get home. I'm freezing." I picked up the pace, walking faster.

"Pussy." Jeff chuckled quietly from behind me.

"Shut the fuck up dumbass." I snapped.

He raised his hands in submission.

Jackass.

———
Once we finally arrived home, I flopped down on the couch, groaning.

"My legs are killing meeeee!" I yelled.

"There's other ways to make your legs hurt." Jeff winked, sitting down next to me.

I smacked his chest and closed my eyes.

"I'm so tired." I muttered.

"We could take a nap." Jeff offered.

"Yeah, that sounds nice actually." I opened my eyes and glanced at him.

"Last one to the bed is a shitface!" I yelled, jumping over Jeff's legs and racing to the bedroom.

"THATS NOT FAIR!!" Jeff yelled, chasing after me.

I closed the door behind me to slow him down more and jumped onto the bed face first.

"Haha! I win! Shit face." I teased.

"You cheated!" He whined, sitting down on the bed.

"No I didn't, I used my brain." I smiled at him.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and pulled the covers up over him.

I did the same, shimmying myself closer to Jeff for warmth.

He put his arm around me, moving to lay on his stomach.

I smiled a bit and pulled the covers up to my face.

We both move around in our sleep, so by the time we woke up Jeff was halfway off the bed, and I had all the covers wrapped around me with the pillows moved to the end of the bed.

"Jeff. Jeff! I can't get out of the covers! There's too many!" I panicked.

He woke up, glanced at me, moved back onto the bed and went back to sleep.

"You bastard! Help me!"

*A/N

Short chapter cause I needed to get it out this morning but I want breakfast so here you go*