in the name of love

what am i willing to risk, a friend asked, in the name of love. i looked at her and did not reply for my answer may not be what she expects of me. but in my mind, all the answers my heart desires for kept encircling my thoughts.
what am i willing to risk, all in the name of love? giving my friend an answer also meant that i am giving you an answer as well to what i can give you.
in the world of words and poetries and rhymes, i could give you so much more.
i could give you the stars and we'll turn them into little lights and place them on the ceiling of your room. i can give you the moon and we'd turn it into a little lamp and you'd finally see the similarity of yours and its glow. i can change the clouds' design at your wish and we can both look at its silly and puffy designs. i can take you into the deepest parts of the ocean, into the twilight and midnight zones and you'll see those terrifying monsters the deepness hides and those glowing bacteria swimming aimlessly. i could tell you all the love i can give you, in words that doesn't need to rhyme, in long paragraphs that seem to never stop telling you how i genuinely admire you.

in the sense of reality, i am prepared for pain and we may end up brewing hurricanes and summoning tsunamis and bringing forth earthquakes at our feet but i am prepared for pain. i am used to it, after all. in the end, i still hope that we find serenity in each other's arms.

in the name of love, i am willing to risk and hurt myself as many times as it asks for.
all in the name of my love
for you.