thank you. (final message)

to everyone who made it this far with me, thank you very much. writing this book has been a fun experience for me and i learned a lot.
looking back at all of these chapters, i can say i've improved a little bit when it comes to expressing these emotions. i'm most certainly not the best but i think i did well.

some of these may be bland and too short to show any emotion but i guess that's the point of some it; to not have any emotion at all but still have words attached to it.

i liked the way some of these chapters were written and i have my own favorites, as well. overall, this has been a very nice book to write as i usually write on this book whenever i needed to calm my mind or to set my mood for my other stories.

most of the things i wrote here were from my own experiences so i hold this book very dear to me. maybe that's why this book feels so raw and genuine; it came from a natural experience. i feel kinda sad and happy at the same time.

it's my first time writing this kind of book so i can't really say i finally have a grip on it. i'm still struggling with it. baby steps, everyone. baby steps.

anyway, thank you for all the nice comments i've received from this book! ♡
it's been a pleasure to grow seeds that bloomed into words etched onto another one's memory. i appreciate all the votes!

for now, i won't be writing another book like this since this is a very tricky and intricate one to make. maybe in the future, i'll write again (if i ever get my heart broken again lol). so for now, i'll let this sit on my works.

i hope that the words contained in this little piece of work somehow pulled a string from your soul, or ignited a sleeping emotion, or maybe set your love ablaze. whatever it is, i hope you enjoyed. and if any of these happened, then this little book did its main goal. this is finally complete so i guess you can reread it again, without waiting for another more update.

thank you, everyone.

with love,
-seanonym