Prologue

There was a time when there was no magic. Magic was a fairytale that parents told their kids, letting their imagination take over. Magic was only real to the gods as they ruled over their lands and watched the humans destroy their own.

Just as all things do the magic spilled over between worlds. Except it wasn't a mortal right to have such access to magic. The elves were the only ones who could truly harness and understand it's power. The humans rebelled and a war was started. Beasts only made up by children were unleashed and they made their forever home.

The elves saw to it that any and all mage, wizard or warlock was sentenced to death by a beheading.

Witcher's were created to slay the creatures that prayed on the mother and her child feeding from her breast. Crafted from mutations, stronger than any human and warrior alike.

A dying breed they soon became as they lived on the road and completed contracts for coin, killing creatures to make a living for themselves as outcasts.

The white wolf and the black wolf were the last few of a dying breed that remained, one cursed by the blood moon to transform into a werewolf once every crimson moon while the other, had a debt to pay.

While one journey was far from over, the others was coming to a close. The war wasn't over. One mage was brought forth and birthed by fire. The past tends to come back and bite you in the ass, you just have to be prepared.

Their transcripts were written in fresh ink as their destiny stamped down into fine print.

These are the tales of the Black Wolf.