Part 8

GERALTS POV

GERALTS POV

"Exucse me sir, have you seen the Black Wolf pass through by chance?" I asked the elderly farmer.

"I did! Found her lying naked in me barn. Had her kill a griffin for me in exchange for some coin. Last I saw her, Princess Cirilla was rushing her into the castle. She looked badly injured."

"Thank you." I gave the man a few coins in exchange for the information.

"I hope y/n's alright." Yen said.

YOUR POV

"You should stay for dinner." Ciri said out of the blue as I buckled up my pants.

"Ciri, you've already done enough for me." I replied slipping the tunic over my torso.

"Please, after dinner you can go find your brother." She cupped my cheeks in her hand.

I sighed, giving in, "Alright, I'll stay,"

"Yay!" The emerald beauty grinned, attatching our lips together. I sighed contently into the kiss, a knock on her doors interuppting us from getting carried away.

Ciri pulled away from me with a small groan, walking over to her door swiftly, "Yes?"

"There's someone asking for you, Princess. Says his names Geralt of Rivia." The chambermaid said, sparing me a glance.

"Send him in please." Ciri opened the door further as the maid nodded, disappearing around the corner.

"Well that was easier than I thought it was going to be." I laughed sitting down on the edge of the bed to put my boots on.

The maid returned with Geralt and Yennefer following close behind.

"Princess." Geralt nodded towards the blonde.

"Are you alright? We heard you got injured badly." Yen rushed over to my side, her violet eyes checking my body for injuries. I heard her scoff under her breath, "Hickeys. Of course." She mumbled.

"I helped Ciri take down a couple giants. She was kind enough to have my injuries healed." I explained as I glanced at Yennefer who was staring at the ground with a blank expression.

"By the hickeys on your neck, I can see she did more than that." Geralt smirked at me and I felt my face get hot.

"You guys should stay for dinner. The least I can do since you traveled all this way." Ciri invited the two, taking the attention off me.

"That won't be necessary." Yennfer said polielty.

"I insist."

"Dinner would be lovely, thank you." Geralt said with a smile.

...

"Y/n mentioned that you were tracking a golden dragon." Ciri said as she cut into her pork.