Part 26

3 YEARS LATER - YOUR POV

I smiled at my daughter Lagertha as she brought me a small white flower from the woods nearby, her ashen hair and green eyes reminded me so much of Ciri that the only thing she had gotten from me, was my nose and attitude.

"Why thank you." I smiled softly as I gently took the flower she was handing me. "Why don't you go and get another one, huh?"

Lagertha nodded before waddling off into the forest line as I watched her bed down and smell the flowers, soon becoming destracted by a butterfly.

"Somebody missed you." Yennefer sat down next to me and handed me our son, Ivar. "He woke up from his sleep and wouldn't calm down for me."

I pouted as I took him in my hands, gently bouncing him up and down as his cries stopped. I kissed the top of his head and leaned over to kiss Yennefer on the lips.

After Yen teleported me to the valley of fog, Jaskier applied pressure to my wounds and made sure I wouldn't bleed out as I anxiously awaited the return of Yennefer and the other mages. Yen and the other mages came through the portals minutes after I did and healed me after I made them heal Yennefer first.

Yennefer told me how she burned the elves to the ground, their kind being extinct as far as we know but we have no doubt that they would return. The kingdom of Cintra was merely a ruin now, a place where I'm sure bandits would make their home amidst the pile of rock and rubble. The mages went back to the tower and Jaskier, well, he lives with Yen and I.

"Y/N!"

Speak of the devil.

"I have a problem!" He called from inside the kitchen window in the house I had built us all, of course with the help of the other Witchers who had come down.

"Does it involve me?" I asked.

"Well, no, but-"

"Then I don't care!" I stiffled a laugh as Yen nudged my arm. I had grown a liking to the bard I must admit, and the kids liked to hear his songs he'd write. Although he was a bit of a cock block at times but for the most part, was a big help with the kids.

All was well in my world for now. Yen would travel sometimes and get paid for her work as a mage and I still took on Witcher contracts, of course Jaskier liked to accompany me on my travles and wrote the ballad 'Toss a coin to your Witcher' which he liked to sing. all. the. time.

"I have to tell you something, y/n." Yen sunk her teeth into her bottom lip as I looked over at her.

"Hmm?"

"I'm with child again." She smiled and I grinned widely, in awe that I was going to have another child with the love of my life.

I leaned in and kissed her lips gently, "I love you." I mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too."

Ivar began babbling to himself as he tapped my cheeks with his little baby hands, Lagertha running over with a large handful of flowers and handed them to Yennefer. I loved my little family.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story! I hope it was decent at least and the fighting scenes were good and not horribly written. I loved writing for Yen and will hopefully make more books on her in the future!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day or night!