Imagine part 1

Imagine part 1//
"Are you ready?" My stylist Dina asked me as I fixed the last detail on my wedding dress. "I'm never gonna be ready for this", I mumbled scared. Scared to give up my life to a stranger, just for the publisists to have someting to write about. "You'll be fine, it will only last a year and a half, then you are free to go, and find the real love of your life", Dina said giving me a supporting smile. "I don't know him", I said thinking about the man I was going to marry. She put her hand on my shoulder and looked me. "I don't want this for you (y/n), I love you too much to see you this terrified, but trust me, you'll be happy one day. You're beautiful", she reminds me making me smile as a sign of saying thank you. I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror before I get out of my chair to find my father.

I was scared, nervous, I didn't know how this person was.. The person I was going to marry, it was all fake, and my manager had set this up with his. His name.. His name was Harry Styles, I knew who he was, but did I know him? No, I have never met him. I shake off my thoughts and run when I see my dad dressed in a suit by the back entrance of the studio I was in so paparazzi wouldn't find me before the wedding. "Dad", I whispered, he knew I was scared, he knew I was frightened to do this, at only the age of 18. "She didn't show up", he said, reffering to my mom. She left me when I became a singer. She claimed that it was a shame to have me as a daughter if I chased my dreams of being a singer. I love singing, and it was something that always helped me understand what I truly felt at the moment. I tugged at my dress, it was heavy and long. I didn't often wear dresses, I hated them, but I had to wear them because Dina loves them on me. I looked down at my slim fit figure that shows well in this dress. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "You'll walk me down the isle?" I asked as I opened my eyes again, meeting my dad's crystal blue eyes. He slowly nodded and held out his hand for me to take. "Of course I will", he whisperes and kissed my forehead before I got in the big black van that was going to take me to the wedding. "

You ready?" Dina asked looking at me concerned. I sigh and shake my head. "No", I mumbled. "I'm scared", I admit as I looked out the window, thinking about how my life was going to change.//
More?💗