Untitled Part 80

Niall´s P.O.V

"God damn it Harry, where are you?" I asked myself as I walked around looking for him. The wedding was going to start in an hour and he was nowhere to be found, neither was (y/n). I sighed and pulled out my phone, hoping she knew where he was. 

"Hi", her soft relaxing voice said. Her voice had that effect on everybody. "Please tell me Harry is with you?" I asked hoping she knew where he was. She didn´t answer at first so I started to question why. "No, no he´s getting married", she said trying to act like she wasn´t upset about him marrying Vanessa. That´s why she didn´t answer at first. "He´s nowhere to be found (y/n)", I said as I sat down on the sofa in his dressing room area. He had clothes scattered everywhere, and always had a picture of (y/n) with him that was left behind here. He would never go far without it. I knew he didn´t love Vanessa the way he loved (y/n). He only proposed to get over his feeling for (y/n), feering that he´d never see her again. "I´ll tell you if I see him, i´ll tell him to go get married", she whispered before she hung up. I sighed, hoping he´d show up soon.

Your P.O.V

I put my phone down, wondering where Harry might have run off to. He was so hard to understand, and I knew Vanessa never would understand him like I do. I took a deep breath and poured myself some coffee and put the two spoons of sugar in. I wondered where Harry moved. Did he live with Vanessa? He probobly did. All of my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door open. I quickly got up, hoping it wasn´t some kind of paparazzi. 

That´s when my heart stopped. A heavy breating Harry had stepped in staring at me, looking like he was about to run towards me and kiss me like we used to. "Harry, wha- what are you doing here? You´re supposed to get married!" I shouted irritated at him for leaving. He knew he and I were complicated and difficult, I wanted him to be happy. "I need to know everthing you think and feel about me, now and the past year, I need to know that if I leave Vanessa I have a chance to win you back", Harry whispered never leaving my eyes. I took a deep breath. I didn´t know what to say. "Let´s tell eachother every fucking feeling we have, the ones I have right now looking at you, tell me all of them", he finished. I sighed and nodded. He had to know everything, and so did I. I couldn´t keep my feelings hidden anymore. They had been locked away for a whole year. Everything me and Harry did together. I was ready to forgive him, but at the same time I wanted him to be happily married in a less complicated love. We were so different. We were a huge contrast. "You first", I said waiting for him to tell me everything he felt. Everything.