Imagine part 90

I walked in to the living room and sat down on the couch. I didn't know what was going to happen, I couldn't quite believe Harry, and Calum.. I just went out with Calum.

"(Y/n)?" The raspy voice said coming closer. I saw him leaning against the wall as he gave me a slight smile. He used to do that all the time, everytime I sat here. "Talk", I said looking away, trying not to fall for what he said until he tells me more. I needed to hear more.

"I love you. You're my soulmate, I won't find anyone else like you. My mom talked to me and it all made sense, if I let you go for good now I won't ever get you, so i'm leaving Vanessa so I still might have a chance on winning you back because you are my world. You make my world spin around, you make me feel things I never knew before. Please.. Tell me there is a chance?" He whispered coming closer to me, as his hand met mine, sending a warm feeling through my body. It was like he magnified me.

"Yes", I whispered, too in love with him to even resist. His smell, his touch, his eyes. He made me weak. I felt weak just running back to him. Everything he did. Betray me and met with my mom behind my back, cheated on me with Vanessa, and giving up on me everytime he saw it wasn't easy. He found the easier solution, but not this time. This time he was willing to take the risk. "You challenge me (y/n)", Harry whispered as he caressed my cheek with only one finger, staring into my eyes as he studied every part of me as if it was the first time.

"Remember the first time we kissed for real, without it being an act? I kissed you because I didn't want to tell you my feelings for you, I was an even bigger coward back then. Do you remember the first time our tounges met? We made out in the bed, and I saw parts of your beautiful perfect body that night, and you traced my tattoos with your finger. I remember that moment, everything going through my mind was; i'm the luckiest man on this planet. And do you remember our first time? At the cabin.. It was magical, the best experiance of my life. I love you (y/n)", Harry said before he closed his eyes and moved even closer, only inches away from my lips. I slowly licked my lips, biting the bottom lip as I moved closer, craving him.

"I love you Harry, I love you so much", I said before the warmth from his lips traveled through my body like a drug. He made me addicted. I needed more whenever he'd touch me. I wanted everything. I made my way to his neck and planted kisses from his ear to his neck, hearing small moanes escape his mouth. It turned me on hearing him like this, that I was able to make him feel just as weak as I was for him. It was real, nothing could get better. He quickly lifted me up so I was sitting on top of him, our lips still attached as our tounges played with one another. The exotic feeling in my body made everything more spesiel, every feeling was stronger. I slowly grinded on top of him, feeling his pants get tighter under me. His bulge was ready, and I knew I wanted it. He quickly lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom.

"Please", I begged when we both had ripped off our clothes. He teased me by putting the tip of his length against me, but never pushing it all in. "Say it all baby", he said in an agressive way, and I knew he was almost suffering more than me. "Please give me what I want Harry", I practically begged as I opened the legs for him to come between. He breathed heavy and quickly switched position so he followed me. I closed my eyes and felt him, skin against skin. The amazing feeling took over my whole body, making me feel like I was living in a dream. "Is this good?" Harry asked as he kissed me down my neck as he thrusted in and out, fast. "Harder, please I need.. I-I.. Fuck Harry", I moaned when all he did was send me to wonderland. He was too perfect. "You're so hot when you moan for me", Harry whispered before he gently nibbled my ear. Everything he did felt so perfect.

After we both reached our high we just layed in bed, naked. Breathless. His chest was moving up and down and his heart was beating fast. The sweat was visible, but he still looked so perfect. "You are the good in my life (y/n). When you left me last year a part of me got ruined", his voice suddenly said turning towards me, looking at me with meaningfull eyes. "I won't leave again", I whispered as I placed my hand on his cheek. "I will leave her (y/n). I promise", he said giving me a slight smile. I didn't know if leaving Vanessa might hurt him a little. He must have some feelings for her. Calum. I totally forgot Calum. He was so amazing, I couldn't just suddenly reject him because the love of my life came flying back. "For now we'll be a secret, just between you and me", I mumbled as he nodded. "If it meant being with you, I would keep this a secret for the rest of my life", he said before his lips met mine, making the sparks fly. I turned around as I felt his arms wrap around my naked body. I smiled to myself. His arms around me made me feel like home. I knew I would sleep well, my nightmare would finally be gone again. "It will always be you", he whispered before we both fell asleep in eachothers arms again.