Imagine part 82

Harry's P.O.V
It was done. I wore the gold ring on my finger as I looked at my new wife. I didn't want this, but it was too late. I knew (y/n) wouldn't accept me running back to her, but to remain only friends was highly impossible. At least for me, due to my strong feelings.

"Harry!" Niall shouted coming closer as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Hi Niall", I said trying to sound like the happy man I should be. I had the wrong women in my hands. "Congratulations", he said as he patted my back. I looked down and nodded, trying to ignore his words. I didn't want to thank people when I knew this wouldn't make me the happy man I was a year ago. "Looks like I should leave you two alone", Niall whispered when he saw Vanessa walk towards us in her beautiful white dress. When I looked at her I couldn't help but remember (y/n) in her wedding dress. I had never seen her, and when she walked down the isle I remember my heart stopping for a second. I terrified me. That was the first time ever that something like that happened to me.

"Hi handsome", Vanessa said and pecked my lips. I gave her a slight smile and held my arm around her waist, knowing people around us had their eyes on us. "Let's get home huh?" I asked looking down at her. She nodded and took my hand, walking my to the car. This wedding wasn't huge. I didn't want that. Not with her.

We had gotten a white modern house on the top of a large hill in LA, looking out at the whole city. It wasn't much compared to me and (y/n)'s huge home, but this was nice. "I'll be waiting inside for you", she whispered in a flirty tone. I knew she wanted to sleep with me, to have the perfect moment as a married couple. I smiled and nodded. Of course I wanted to. Sex was always a good thing, but compared to me and (y/n)'s this was just a tiny thing.

"Harry!" Vanessa shouted obviously irritated about me being slow. I sighed and kicked off my shoes, about to walk to Vanessa when my phone rang.

The number was unknown, but I answered anyway. "Hello?" I asked somewhat nervous to hear the voice. "Is this Harry?" A femail voice asked. She sounded worried, but I wasn't able to recognize the voice. "Yes", I answered waiting for her to speak up. "This is (y/n)'s Stylist Dina. I don't know if you remember me, but we met. (Y/n) has an interview scedualed in an hour and I can't find her anywhere, nor get a hold of her", she said making me nervous. I quickly got my shoes on again, knowing I would do anything to find her. "Don't worry, i'll go look for her", I answered running out of the house, ignoring Vanessa's shouts. I had to find (y/n). I didn't want her hurt.