Imagine part 85

"Hey", I said when I leaned in to hug Niall. We were about to attend Liam's birthday so Niall promised to help me pick out a outfit. "Hi beautiful", Niall whispered before he kissed my cheek. I moved away so he could come through the door, and of course paparazzi had made their way to my driveway. I felt like I never got peace.

"So, I don't know if I should go long dress or short dress", I explained as I help up two of my dresses for Niall. The short one was a simple black cocktail dress. It was one that showed off my body. The longer one was flowey and silver. I loved it but feared it was a little too much.

"Liam's birthday is an oppertunity to find a new guy (y/n). The tight black one will attract many. You're quite hot", Niall said making me laugh. He was always so adorable and kind to me. I nodded and agreed that the black dress was the best. I put it together with a pair of high heels and a clutch.

"Ready?" Niall asked giving me a smile. I nodded and took his hand as he guided me out to his car. Paparazzi were flashing their cameras as much as possible, probobly about to make rumors about me and Niall dating. They always did. "Let's do this", I whispered before Niall hit the gas pedal driving to the party.

Harry's P.O.V

"Damn it Vanessa, hurry up", I mumbled when I sat downstairs waiting for her to finish up. (Y/n) was never this slow. She wouldn't have a problem with the time. She was always good at oganizing herself. "Sorry baby, I want to look my best, that's all", she said finally running down the stairs. I sighed and studied her as she came towards me. Her dress was long and red, matching her lip stick. She looked lovely, but she could never compare to (y/n). (Y/n) was the drop dead beautiful girl you find once in a lifetime.

"Give me a kiss", Vanessa said when we got in the car. I didn't often kiss her willingly so she seemed to always ask me. I smiled and leaned in, pressing my lips to hers. She didn't taste as good as (y/n). (Y/n) tasted like mint, and Vanessa tasted more like strawberry.

"Harry!" Liam shouted happy when he saw me enter the club he rented. By the smell coming from his breath he was obviously drunk. "Hi Liam, happy birthday", I mumbled trying to sound happy. I was too focused on finding (y/n). "Who are you looking for Hazz?" Zayn asked putting his arm around my shoulder. I didn't even have time to answer before Zayn pointed towards the bar area. It was like he knew I was looking for her.

She looked sexy, and stunning as her body was showing it's lovely shape. She was fit and slim with her signature tan. "Who's she with?" I asked feeling jealousy take over when I saw a tall man come towards her. It was too dark to be able to see who it was. "Calum", Zayn answered like it wasn't a big deal. I took a deep breath and made a fist with my hands. "If you think you can have my girl Calum", I started but I knew I would lose. I was married to Vanessa. I could never win (y/n) from Calum then. "Oh it's not Vanessa Harry, don't worry", Calum answered probobly confused about why I approached him like this. I was about to open my mouth before the rest of the boys and Vanessa gathered around.

"We should play a few rounds of 'Never have I ever', and the liars have to drink and do a dare from the person making the statement, the dare can be whatever you want. No conditions", Liam said giving me a wink. I looked at (y/n) and Calum. I quickly grabbed a bottle of liquor ready to get drunk. "Let's do this", I mumbled before I sat down.