Imagine part 89

"Harry, there you are", my mom whispered when I entered Vanessa's house. She was obviously excited to see me. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Hi mom", I said before I pulled away. She suddenly looked concerned, as if something was up. "Mom?" I asked a little confused when all she did was stare at the air, as if she had a secret she wanted to spill, but couldn't. "Where is (y/n)?" She suddenly asked looking into my green eyes. I sighed, remembering she was on a date, probobly having a great time.

"She's on a date", I replied, trying to act like I didn't care. I never told mom that I was still deeply in love with (y/n), but I think she knew. "Why did you let her go on that date?" She asked in a firm voice. I sighed. I knew I could have fought harder, but I was a coward. "I'm married mom", I said raising my voice at her, getting angry because of her questions. I didn't want to talk about (y/n). I was going to be a father, a great father. "I don't care if you're married, you married the wrong women Harry, so don't come to me and tell me when it's all fallen apart that (y/n) is the one, because she's long gone now. She has moved on!" She said before she stormed past me, bumping into my shoulder on purpose. I walked over to the wall an punched it as hard as I could realising mom was right.

"Calm down Harry, hey.. Look at me, look at me", Vanessa's soft voice said echoing through my ears as I felt my eyes slowly close. I slowly ang gently leaned against the wall as I slid down. "I'm right here", she whispered before her lips kissed my cheeks. "What's wrong?" Vanessa asked looking at me concerned. I sighed and looked away from her face, knowing that if I looked at her I wouldn't be able to say anything but 'I'm ok, it's nothing'. But really, something had been bothering me this whole year. "We need to talk tonight Vanessa, alone", I said without meeting her eyes. I could hear her taking a deep breath, and in the corner of my eye I could see her nodding.

"I understand it's scary to become a father Harry", she started, but I cut her off my getting up on my feet, away from her grip. "That's not the fucking problem Vanessa!" I shouted, not caring if I scared her. I never cared about being the gentle kind around her. It wouldn't hurt me if she was scared of me right now. "Don't shout Harry, our families are in the kitchen", she said in a serious tone. She was breathing heavy as she pointed her finger at me. I knew she was angry.

"I need some air", I mumbled before I grabbed my jacket. "No! Harry, we have an important dinner to attend, we're telling them our news! That we'll be parents! Get back here you asswhole!" She shouted once I had made my way out of the door. I quickly got in my car and drove off. I had to find (y/n).

Your P.O.V

"Funny", I said in a sarcastic way when Calum made a joke about one of my songs. He let out a small giggle and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we made out way back. He was walking me home because I didn't have a car, and we figured it would be fun to walk. Paparazzi wasn't around us now, making it alot easier to get home.

"It was a little funny", Calum said making me laugh. I nodded and gave him a smile before I held his hand, entwining our fingers. I felt good to be happy, and Calum was a wonderful guy.

"Well, looks like this is me", I said when we arrived my driveway. Calum looked aroud, taking in every detail of the large place. "I had a good time (y/n)", Calum said giving me a cheeky smile as he held me by my waist. I let out a small giggle before I wrapped my arms around his neck. "So did I", I whispered before we hugged and gently pulled away. "I'll call you tomorrow", Calum shouted when he was about to turn the corner. I giggled as I turned around and made my way to the house.

I poured myself a cup of water before I walked over to my room and got ready for bed. I quickly washed my hair, and put it up in a messy bun as I brushed my teeth and removed my makeup. I put on some of my cozy short shorts and a tank top, put together with my favorite ugg slippers.

"What the..", I mumbled when the doorbell rang at 2am. I was about to go to bed. I ran down the stairs, making my way to the door. I had switched room to the one upstairs that Harry and I used to share. I missed sleeping without have nightmares.

"Harry?" I asked confused when he stood infront of me, dressed in a suit as he held a bunch of pink roses. "What are you.." I started but he cut me off. "I can't lose you. I can't move on. I know that now, I know marrying Vanessa was a mistake, and I want you back. I got you your favorite flowers.. I'm going to talk to Vanessa tonight.. I want a divorce, I want to have your dream wedding, and take you to the Maldives, and have your three children. You're my future (y/n), and i'm not giving up now, i'm leaving Vanessa to fight for you. I can't let Calum steal you..", he rambled sounding scared and worried. My heart was beating fast and I didn't know how to react. "Come in Harry".