Imagine part 87

"You coming?" I asked quietly as I stood outside the car door. I tried to walk in a straight line, but it was hard to keep my self on two feet. "Hey, I got you", Harry's raspy brittish voice whispered and grabbed me by the waist as he walked me in, making sure I didn't fall.

"I missed this place", he mumbled once we got in. I ignored it, feeling my aching head hurt. I kicked off my heels and saw down on the steps, it was the closest place to sit down. "Hold on (y/n)", Harry said before his steps faded farther in to the house. He knew the house better then me.

"Here, it will help", Harry finally said sitting down next to me. He handed me a cup of coffee. I smiled and felt his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer. "Does it.." I started but Harry cut me off, knowing my question before I even finished it. "Yes, it has two spoons of sugar", he said letting out a giggle at the end. I smiled and nodded gently before I took a sip. I loved how Harry knew all these small things about me. He was the only one that would ever take time to understand my interessts. Marcus never did.

"So.. You and Calum?" Harry asked in a serious tone. It was so strange how he would just change his attitude. One minute he can be happy, then the next serious. It was like he had an on and off button. "I met him tonight Harry, I never planned on kissing him", I answered looking at him, but he would only look at his hands. He fiddled with them as his breathing got heavier. I could practically hear his heartbeat. I knew he hated the thought og me with someone else, so it made him mad, and I knew he avoided eye contact so I wouldn't be afraid.

"Was it good?" He asked almost sounding hurt and sad. He still never looked up at me. "It wasn't real", I replied, confusing him. He frowned and finally looked questionable at me, waiting for me to explain. "When we kiss Harry.. I get this warm feeling that sets my whole body on fire. That's real. When I kissed Calum the only thing I focused on was that you saw us. That's not real", I explained seeing his eyes brighten up a little bit. He smiled slightly before he shook his head and looked away.

"Vanessa asked me if I was in love with her", Harry said changing the subject. I didn't say anything. I just looked at Harry waiting for him to finish, but he stayed quiet too. "Do you?" I asked hoping he didn't. Hoping I was the only one. "It's not real", he replied making me smile. I knew he said it like that because I did. "When I say I love you (y/n) my heart beats faster, my body fills with joy and my world spins fast when you reply. When Vanessa asked me today I told her I love her in the way I loved my childhood love. It's a kind of care, but it's nothing compared to our love", he said turning around to face me as I smiled. I couldn't help it.

"I love you Harry", I said feeling the need to release it. Harry leaned closer in as he closed his eyes, placing his forehead towards mine as he caressed my cheek. "I love you too, every fucked up part of me loves you", he whispered before he leaned closer in, only inches away. He would often add bad words if he opened up to me, so he felt better about himself. "So much", he mumbled before our lips finally met.

His hands tugging the back of my neck as he moved his body closer to mine. He lifted me ontop of him so I straddled him. I felt his warm tounge enter my mouth. He was so amazing. Everything he did to me took my breath away. "Fuck", he mumbled when I made my way to his neck as I gently grinded on him. He leaned his head back as he let out a big breath. I could feel his bulge growing under me, faster than ever. "Fuck I love you", he moaned as he quickly lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me up the stairs, pushing me down on the bed. "God I need you, I need you baby", Harry whispered studying my body through my tight dress. I gave him a flirty smile as I pulled him by his tie so his lips landed on mine. I was wearing my favorite bra and panties, and I knew Harry loved them too. "Harry I need you inside of me, I want to feel the way you make me feel", I moaned as he placed his hands traveling down my dressed body. "And how do I make you feel?" His intense voice asked, almost begging to hear. "Perfect", I whispered before I kissed him again.

"Damn it", Harry said when his phone started ringing, showing Vanessa's name on the screen. Shit, I just made out with a married man. He was cheating on her with me. "Hey", he mumbled when he answered the phone leaving the room. I sighed and wondered why he left, and didn't want to talk to her infront of me.

I waited for what seemed like forever, and his voice had slowly disappeared. "Harry?" I asked wondering where in the house he was, but when I came down to the hall his shoes were gone along with his jacket. He left, just like he did when we made love for the first time. He left me alone. I slowly sat down on the staircase, hoping he would show up again. I didn't want to be this desperate, but I loved him. He was the one. "Damn it Harry, why?" I asked as a tear slipped down my cheek. "Why do you always have to leave?" I whispered before I slammed the front door closed, and walked up to my room hoping. I tried to stop thinking about him and that we almost slept together, but it was impossible. "Why?" I whispered one last time before my eyes closed, slowly falling asleep. My last thought before I fell asleep was never different. Every night it was him. It was always Harry, always.