Imagine part 58

Imagine part 58/
I was trying to think of what Harry was up to. What if he really was telling the truth? I took a deep breath and sat down, trying to think of something else. Trying to stop questioning Harry for things I didn't know. I looked at my phone. Maybe I could call Niall? Then I would find out if he was lying or not. I shook my head. He wouldn't lie to me would he? I picked up my phone and found Niall in my contacts. I looked at the screen for a while, deciding wether or not to call. "Hello?" His irish voice said through the phone. Without noticing it I had pressed call. I took a deep breath and held the phone to my ear. "Hi Niall", I whispered, afraid of what to hear. "What's up?" I asked needing an answer. "I'm watching golf with my dad right now, why?" He asked souding happy. I could practically see the smile om his face. I closed my eyes. Maybe Harry met with Liam and Zayn? "What about Liam and Zayn?" I asked not caring about what Niall would think of me asking these questions. "Uhm.. Are you ok (y/n)?". He sounded worried. Was it that obvious? "Just answer", I mumbled, still closing my eyes. I took a deep breath, waiting for an answer. "We're all back at home, we're away for the hollidays, we're be back in two days", he said making me open my eyes. I knew Harry was lying. Where could he be? What was so terrible that he had to lie? "You ok?" He asked sounding worried. I sighed and nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Yeah, I just miss you guys, i'll see you soon Niall", I said before I hung up. "Where are you..", I mumbled to myself. I couldn't understand what he didn't want me to know.
Harry's P.O.V//
"Thank you sir", I said as the bartender handed me a shot of vodka. I had entered a private bar so none of the paparazzi's could find me. I wasn't usually up to this. I didn't know why I was doing this, but it was all for (y/n)'s happiness. I hated lying to her, but she couldn't know what I was up to. "Are you Harry Styles?" A women's voice said pocking my back. I took the shot and turned around. She looked just like her. "You must be Jenny", I said as I took a deep breath. She smiled and sat down next to me. "So, how is my daughter?"//
More?💗