Imagine part 31

Imagine part 31//
"Can you promise me one thing (y/n)?" His voice asked, breaking the silence as I leaned against his chest. "Of course", I whispered sitting up so I was looking at him, seeing every detail, and every face expression. "Don't tell anyone about what I did", he mumbled, sounding worried. I gave him a slight smile and shook my head. "I won't Harry", I whispered putting my hand on top of his. "Say it again", he demanded, looking down at his hands. "Say what?" I asked a little confused about what he meant. "My name, it relaxes me", he simply replied, not looking up from his hands. "Harry", I said letting out a little giggle. He looked up and smiled at me, not saying anything. I took a deep breath and broke the silence. "Well, I should be asleep.. You've got a show tomorrow and I have to be there.. You know because i'm your wife", I said winking at the end. He got up himself and took my hand so I didn't walk away just yet. "I won't fall sleep.. You know until I know you won't have one of your nightmares", he mumbled looking away. It felt as if he never wanted to look at me everytime he was acting a little sweet. "It's ok Harry, I have them everyday, nobody knows how to get rid of them.. I've had them since the night when my mom left", I said calm, no he knew I meant it. "I don't want you being scared or stressed or anything", he mumbled. I sighed and lifted his head up by his chin, so he would look at me. He was a lot taller so I didn't have to lift it much before he was looking at me. "I will be ok, I promise", I whispered before I kissed his cheek and let go of his hand. He didn't move. He watched me as I walked back to my room. I liked this side of Harry, he was so gentle, and so caring. I didn't understand how he changed, just because of me. Once I got out of the shower I changed into fresh underwear and got in bed. Just as I was about to close my eyes my phone went off, and Harry's name popped up on the screen.
"You ok?" He wrote, making me smile. I couldn't help the smile on my face.. It was an automatic reaction. "I'm fine Harry.. Don't worry", I texted back. "I'm coming in.. Don't want you to be alone", he replied seconds later. I got a little stressed and wanted to put on a shirt so I wasn't so exposed, but he was quick to enter my room. "Is it ok?" He asked when he reached the edge of the bed. I nodded, without hesitation. He had this effect on me. Like I didn't hesitate. "Here", he whispered and handed me his white T-shirt from the day. I gave him a slight smile and pulled it over my head, the scent of his cologne hitting me. "Goodnight Harry", I whispered as I layed down, my back facing him. I felt his strong arms wrap around my body and a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Goodnight (y/n)"//
More?💗