1

I have been a student in his classes for  a while now, but I never expected for my emotions to get out of control. It has been a week since my accident and now I am going back to school with my dominate arm in a cast. Walking into class was a refresher of what happened before. I do not mean to crush on my older teacher, but it happened and I really do not want to. All through class it was hard since my right arm is in a cast, but after class he helped me.

A month has past and every day we have class with him I stay behind to catch up. Today was like any other day until after class.

"So do you know when you are getting the cast off?" He asks.

"Not for another two weeks at least."

"Do you mind if I sign it then?" He asks.

"No I do not mind."

He signed it and the marker fell. He went to grab it and our head banged into each other.

"Are you okay?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Y..yes. I mean I think so. Are you okay?"

"Yes thank you."

We were only millimeters away from our lips touching. Then he kissed me and before I could kiss him back he broke it.

"I am sorry." He says.

Out of instincts I moved to kiss him and pulled his head closer to me. The kiss was passionate and it made my core warm up.

"Wow you are a great kisser." He says.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means I need a shower." He says.

Instinctively I looked at his lap and saw what he meant.

"Damn."

I could not even stop looking at his massive boner.

"What, you thought I would have a smaller penis?" He asks.

"I just never saw one that big before."

When his boner went away, since he did not want to leave with it like that and he just wanted to get to know me better, he takes me home.

"This is it?" He asks.

"Yes, but it is just a room here."

He nods.

"Do you want to come in for a drink?"

He looks at me and nods. So we headed into my room and I made some hot chocolate. I turned around and there he was sitting on my bed with his hands in his pants pockets. I sat down next to him and he turns to me.

"I have never done this." He says.

"Never done what?"

"I have never came into a females' room the same day we first kissed." He says.

I looked down think of what he meant.

"I did not mean it like that. I am just nervous and I want to kiss you again, but at the same time I have to tell you something." He says.

I nod for him to continue.

"I am married, but I do not love her at all. We have agreed to stay together for our kids, but seeing her every day makes it hurt more." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"She cheated on me multiple times and each time she either lied about it or reflect the anger onto me while denying all of it. I told her I was leaving and she did stop me each time, but this time only for our kids." He says.